1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

direct t.v.?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mildew, Dec 22, 2011.

1. mildew

mildew New Member

Dec 22, 2011
    First off ,let me start by typing Merry Christmas to all my felow Steelers fans...As it being a christmas eve game and my wife making me stay home,(not able to go to local bar for game...DAMIT)..due to HER side of the family coming over,was wondering if i have to have nfl ticket to get computer stream of game thru direct tv .Will they sell me 2 game package or do i need to find someone with it and pay them for their code....thank you for any help..GO STEELERS

2. bigplaywillygay

bigplaywillygay Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    you can watch it for free online (not through direct TV). Look at the sticky on the main board to see who to PM. No one will post links in here

3. SteelerFanInKC

SteelerFanInKC Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    what do you mean by the sticky on the main board? i may need to PM someone to for the link.

4. bigplaywillygay

bigplaywillygay Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
  5. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
  6. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    Stupid question...
    I am planning on going to the bar, to watch the game. I assume they have the games on Direct ticket this week, even tho its on Sat, not Sun, this week, since most of the games are on Sat, correct?
    I was originally happy, when I saw we played on Sat, and figured we would be on broadcast tv, then I saw that almost ALL the games were on Sat.
    They WILL be on dierct tv`s "NFL Sunday Ticket", right??? Even tho they are being played on Sat...
    Tried to e-mail NFL.com, but not too confident I will get a response...

7. rutan74

rutan74 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    DirecTV's Sunday Ticket will show the games on Saturday. The schedule is already loaded into their guide.

rutan

8. mildew

mildew New Member

Dec 22, 2011
    will anyone pm a link?/ to me HERE we GO

9. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    PM sent. :xmassmile: