1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you see what the Pats starters did?

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Watt Wack, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Watt Wack

Watt Wack Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2017
    24-0 in the blink of an eye. Brady looks better than ever. Even if Eddleman is gone for the season, that won't even matter at all. I hate to admit it, but we need them to have major injuries for us to have a prayer in getting by them. I'm not gonna let it ruin my entire season but I fear it is the truth.

2. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Didn't see it and couldn't care less. The Steelers have to worry about themselves.

3. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    Non Contact injury. Those are so freaky.

That's a big loss for the pats.

4. The Renegade

The Renegade Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2015
    I would strongly disagree that losing Edelman is not a big deal. 98 catches , 1100 yards and Brady's most trusted target are lost. That is a big deal. They certainly have the players to make that production up, but I am willing to bet they will be missing Edelman in at least a couple games this year.

5. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Losing Edelman is for sure a big deal for them. I'm sure Bill will still just run to Wal Mart real quick and pick up a wr in the bargain bin and turn him in to a perennial all pro by the end of the weekend though. LOL!

6. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    You laugh but that's exactly what will happen lol. Need the stars to align this season or our championships will get tied.

Pats falcons cowboys Steelers packers. Those are top 5 to me right now, 40% chance we won't be on top anymore lol.

Grain of salt though, injuries luck, dark horses things like that can change fate.

Chiefs or raiders to knock out pats then we take care of them. Or(2008) Brady gets hurt

7. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I agree.

8. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    After seeing Ben stumbling around and fumbling the ball away we have to wonder if he can turn around a poor game with noticeable rust into a sharp performance in week one....

• Agree Agree x 1