1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Did the official Steelers board get shut down?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by ScottChab, Jan 14, 2012.

1. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
  2. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Just checked it out and it says there's no website configured at the specified address

3. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I'm getting the same thing.. I think it finally died.

4. black hat

black hat Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I wonder if the diehards will finally get on board here. I hope so. There are a few decent posters left over there.

5. harristotle

Oct 17, 2011
    Seeing as how the board is dead I made a little correction for you :lolol:

6. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I tried to go to it but I couldn't either.....looks like obnoxious got his wish

7. black hat

black hat Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Thanks! :thumbs_up:

8. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I was just coming here to ask if it was everyone or just me. It's happened before, so it could be back. But I'm thinking it's finally done forever. RIP you piece of (bad word).

9. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Looks like it might be coming back. I can get to the main page but can't log in or get into any of the individual forums.

10. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Not my wish. The steelers gave up on that POS long ago. We all know its just a matter of time before it disappears forever. Maybe this is the dirt nap. Who knows. But even if it comes back again, it is unreliable and not being managed. Thats why we're here. Maybe since the Steelers season ended on such a low note, the team decided to put that clunker out of its misery.

11. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    would anyone like to say a few words? :praying: :amen: :cool:

12. ballhair

ballhair Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    The steelers really care about their fans don't they. Won't even take the time or small expense to maintain a message board for their fans. Cheap, lazy bastards.
    As long as the stadium is full thats all that matters I guess.

13. harristotle

Oct 17, 2011
    They're just tired of hearing us b**** about arians all the time (myself included) :D

14. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Thats a good thing :good: Board wasn't worth piss.

15. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Thanks for this board.

16. shadowmaker

shadowmaker Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I was one of diehard, nothing against this board, I just liked it there. I come here and read too. But to be honest, one of the biggest reasons I didnt come sooner, was bc of all the ashholes that were coming over there from here, trolling there. Not that I m thinned skinned or anything, I just think it was childish.

Anyways, looks like I may forced to leave now.

17. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    i second that (the thanks for the board)

18. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Talk about one of your all time truths! I heard BA was the message board admin. I guess he showed all of us, huh? I can see him there at his computer (dream sequence) ...(insert poster name here): BA is so predictable that is why we lose all the time...fire BA now. (BA): Fire me huh, well, fire you (insert poster name here). I guess you don't want to log on to the message board today, huh (cut to BA pushing the master message board buttons. (end dream sequence)

19. shadowmaker

Nov 3, 2011
    :roflmao: :roflmao: Now dat right der is funny, dont care who you are.

20. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    I liked it there too when it was worth a darn. But when the Steelers abandoned that MB, it was pretty clear that they didn't give a rats behind about us loyal fans who posted on that forum. The only reason I came back and posted over there was to make sure that the MB faithful over there knew that one of our own created a new place for us when that MB inevitability took its final dirt nap. For as much as you didn't like people coming over there and giving that piece of junk the business, it seems a bit hypocritical to come over here and start calling people names right off the bat.

21. shadowmaker

Nov 3, 2011
    Dont care that you came over there or anyone else. It was the constant NEW post of 'stick a fork it this MB' posts that got old and got old fast. And 'The only reason I came back and posted over there was to make sure that the MB faithful over there knew that one of our own created a new place for us when that MB inevitability took its final dirt nap.' is a bunch of hogwash. There were less than 30 and that would be on the high side even left posting over there. We knew about this board, I joined several months ago. And came here and read quite often, just didnt post.

Its obvious as to who was doing the trolling, since I didnt call anyone names.

22. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011

THAT YELLOW IS IMPOSSIBLE TO READ.

23. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Whatever unpleasantries went on over there...let's leave it over there please. :drinks:

24. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    "All the ashholes that were coming over there from here" -shadowmaker

Now tell me again that you're not calling anyone names. Just calling out the hypocrisy man.

Out of respect for TTF, I'll drop it. But someone else needs to check themself.

25. fanfav

fanfav Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Two years ago I tried to be a part of The Official Steeler Message Board to no avail. Nevertheless, I still kept trying and trying. Sure, they let me have a Username and a Password yet I could never post a comment or reply. In my opinion, its utterly embarrassing that an official team site like the Steelers is essentially inoperable for those of us late-comers. Shameful. downright shameful. Kudo's to those who started this rather impressive team site.