1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Did Fields lock up QB1?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, Oct 13, 2024 at 8:44 PM.

1. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Again find out. It's not hard. I can't believe how many people are saying this, are the same that said the same crap for Kenny Pickett....it's the coaching....it's the OL....it's the Wrs...., and the very 1st game he stepped in....bam.....we started scoring.....yet the same people are saying the same stuff again this year, and again are afraid to actually see. Why????

2. DJ18Baller

DJ18Baller Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2021
    I called Pickett a huge bust and reach the night they drafted him so I have no clue what you are rambling on about.

Your guy MT seems to not be making the move to just find out so he must be a moron.

3. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    not really. i don't care if it's pretty, ugly, because of the refs, or whatever. win the game. it doesn't matter if the punter is playing qb if they get the win. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. jeh1856

jeh1856 Just chilling

Oct 26, 2011
    I’ve read a bunch of dumb reasons to try Wilson

This is one of the first to make sense to me

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. TWISTER

TWISTER Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    All I care about are Wins and losses. What goes on with the business side of it is beyond me.

I have stated my reasoning of why I think JF should remain the starter, not gonna keep repeating it.

With that being said if Tomlin chose to start Wilson, I definitely wouldn’t be hoping he does bad. But also don’t care what stats he puts up, how much he matches up and down the field. All I care about is getting the WIN.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2024 at 7:21 PM
  6. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    start mahomes. :shrug::cool:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    BS.:cool:

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. TWISTER

Oct 23, 2011
    Dude I don’t think anyone is afraid of anything. Seriously do you think we are sitting here shivering in fear because we are afraid?

You don’t wanna see anyone’s reasoning, you just want to blab in about people being afraid. Don’t forget stats don’t matter, Wins do!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Also why is nobody talking about how well Caleb Williams is doing in Chicago as a rookie. Beginning of the year everyone was like see....Washington, and Chicago are just bad teams....bad coaching, bad ownership.....bad ...bad....bad.....I see that getting a different Qb has really hurt them. LoL

10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Then we should have just kept Kenny . We won with him also.
    LoL. So then why not find out. Nobody afraid of the passing game doesn't matter??? We won't play Raiders every week. Stats don't matter.....You mean like the stats that show the Defense turning the ball over multiple times game after game....so the offense has more opportunities......those stats dont matter, or the stats that show the Defense allowing the least amount of points. Yeah they don't matter. Hey I'm not the one afraid to see if another player can help, but you be confident in not checking, and seeing. :thumbs_up:

11. TWISTER

Oct 23, 2011
    We will see how Caleb Williams does as the year goes on. But have you not seen the playcalling Chicago has? Totally different than what we have.

12. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    OMG. Of course it's different. You don't keep calling plays Your Qb can't do. That would be like saying.....they don't call run plays for Brady. LoL

13. TWISTER

Oct 23, 2011

I’m not afraid of $hit. It changes my life none. I will wake up on Sunday morning and regardless who is on the field I will root for and hope for a Win.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  14. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Than stop saying it won't change anything. When not a one of us knows whether it will , or won't. Including myself, but I'm not ever been so blind with assurance that I'm not willing to try something new to see if something gets better

15. TWISTER

Oct 23, 2011
    No point of even debating anything with you. You are always right. Your way of thinking is the only correct way of thinking. If we don’t think like you we are scared.

Go ahead respond with the if you are wrong I can go look at past post of you proving it. You are predictable.

16. DJ18Baller

Dec 8, 2021
    Too bad you don’t feel that way about our HC who hasn’t won a playoff game in 8 years…

17. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    LoL. LoL
    Then stop. I promise....I won't mind. Yet here you go...responding again. LoL

18. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I guess You just skip over stuff I write. Seems why You think You know me, but don't. I've said many time in this thread , and others. I've only said this at least 7 time in the last 5 dsys.days.. If we had a backup HC, and we could sit Tomlin, and see what the other HC could do....I would be fine with it.. then we would know to get rid of him , or not...yet we can actually do this with the Qbs, and most are against it.:shrug:

19. DJ18Baller

Dec 8, 2021
    Backup HC? WTF are you talking about man lol

You are calling everyone scared of change and yet you defend a HC who has won 3 playoff games in 14 years :roflmao:

20. TWISTER

Oct 23, 2011
    Let’s me get this right, we should try something new to see if stats improve? I could see if we were 1-5, 2-4 or even 3-3. But we are 4-2 same as many teams with proven franchise qb’s. Sorry but I’m not buying the only changing our qb is gonna make a difference. It’s not just the QB. Our QB has given us more points than anyone on the team. Isn’t points what matters?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    I've seen a few posts here about Fields only having 145 yards passing. They conveniently don't mention the team had 187 yards rushing. If you are running for almost 200 yards in a game then you don't need to throw the ball a lot.

22. TWISTER

Oct 23, 2011
    Im responding to prove a point, you will keep going til you get the last word. Go ahead prove my point.

23. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    And Here you are mister I'm not afraid of anything, and I can't talk anything with You.....yet You just keep on. LoL

24. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    And again. LoL.

25. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    And again. LoL.