1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Did BA give a back-handed insult to Tomlin?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by JackAttack 5958, Feb 14, 2012.

1. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011

You bring up a very interesting point here and I touched on it in another post. I don't know that I agree that Tomlin is on a short leash, but I do believe that Rooney saw his shortcomings as a game strategist, his inability to make in-game adjustments, etc. and felt like he needed a "head coach" of the offense if you will. One thing is for sure, with Haley you know that you'll be going into every game with a definitive gameplan and that if that plan is not working well he'll ditch it at halftime and come up with something else in the second half. With BA and Tomlin, that is something that has been sorely lacking.

2. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011

You bring up a very interesting point here and I touched on it in another post. I don't know that I agree that Tomlin is on a short leash, but I do believe that Rooney saw his shortcomings as a game strategist, his inability to make in-game adjustments, etc. and felt like he needed a "head coach" of the offense if you will. One thing is for sure, with Haley you know that you'll be going into every game with a definitive gameplan and that if that plan is not working well he'll ditch it at halftime and come up with something else in the second half. With BA and Tomlin, that is something that has been sorely lacking.[/quote:p90qm5l1]

finally somebody saw the evidence of truth :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

3. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Hey, next time some of you guys talk with the Rooneys, Tomlin or anyone else with the organization will you, please, get me an autograph or some type of keep sake?

4. Kevin James

Kevin James Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012

How about Tomlin to his job and stop being a puppet on the sidelines. Any coach who does not give input to their assistants is ridiculous. He is the Head Coach after all and not just a cheerleader. What does he do if he does not over see the offense and defense?

5. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    I think BA works for the colts so, I don't listen to/care what he says about anyone or any thing. :swordsman: