1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Derrick Williams

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by thorn058, Jan 20, 2012.

1. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Anyone see the story in the Trib that former Penn State WR Derrick Williams is tweeting that he signed with the Steelers?

2. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Good, we could use a faster tee boy.

3. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    If this is true, that is great. I remember him from his boys club and college career and he is fast.

4. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    cmon on down big guy lets see what you got

5. Cru Jones

Cru Jones Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    most likley due to Tyler Grishman signing with Denver.

6. HugeSnack

Oct 17, 2011
    I didn't know that. I hope he gets a shot to play somewhere. I always liked him here, but we are just too stacked. I mean, we don't even have space for Hines Ward.

7. xcodizzlex

xcodizzlex Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    quick note about tyler grisham... i was one of the coaches at the ben roethlisberger football camp this summer, my team was in the championship, and I had the little kids... so the adults were the ones being the qb, the players that were there would come to teams and play qb too, he was like does your team need a qb? i was like sure, dude throws 3 ints and we lose... i was like thanks Tyler

8. HugeSnack

Oct 17, 2011
    :roflmao: Hahaha heart-warming story gone horribly wrong at the last moment. I love it.

9. Venn

Venn Member

Nov 14, 2011
    As a recent Penn State Alumni, I had the pleasure of watching Derrick Williams in person. I loved him in college (he was probably my favorite player during his tenure), but I don't really think he will make it in the nfl. I hate to say it, but he hasn't really showed anything, even flashes, during his time in the nfl. But, I've been wrong before, and I just hope I'm wrong again now...