1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

David just beat goliath

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Coke Oven, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Coke Oven

Coke Oven Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    For the second time in history. Couldn't have choreographed it any better. Myself.

2. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Wow... I thought we would be able to shut everyone up with this tebow non sense but naw we were not up to the task.

3. Coke Oven

Coke Oven Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    And just who are the "we" that wants to shut everyone up?

4. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Well look at it this way,,the saints got it last year ,now look at em.. Steelers will be better because of this loss

5. bovieo68

bovieo68 Member

Jan 8, 2012
    the nfl is set up.... more so in the playoffs ive seen to many things over time. its all abought the ratings nowdays....; and goodall is only making it worse. :(

6. Somathus

Somathus Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I think calling us Goliath is a bit of exaggeration this year.

7. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    :amen:

8. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I was thinking this morning that the NFL and goodell (and the networks) would love the drama and ratings that a Harbaugh bros. SB would bring.

9. bovieo68

bovieo68 Member

Jan 8, 2012
    Y ea like when the colts played the bears in the super bowl . never b4 has a black head coach took his team to the superbowl and in that superbowl both head coaches where black..??... and when we played the cardnells in the super bowl,, our new coach( tomlinn) against our ex offensive coord. the cards new head coach.. srry i cant remember his name right now.. but he didnt get the steelers head coaching job. so he left and went to arizona.. ..... any way i hope you can understand what im trying to say

10. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    The Saints or Packers are the Goliath's this year.

11. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011

So true....we had a lot of cupcake teams on the schedule and we rarely blew teams out all year. Our defense never really dominated all year. Those stats were padded, we never would have hung with Packers or the Saints.

This defense has more issues than the stats tell.

12. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I was thinking that it blatantly started in '01 when the (red white and blue) Patriots won, SB 40 when Bettis was going to retire, the 1st family of football (Mannings) the Saints, because this country owed N.O. something after Katrina...................etc.

13. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Well, since it's so blatant to you, take advantage of it. Go to Vegas and bet the house on the team that is obviuosly gonna win the SB. Let me know how it work out for you.

14. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Fo sho! This Steelers team is hardly a Goliath. They are the poster child of underachieving mediocrity with BA as the architect.