1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Danny coale

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TheSteelHurtin2188, Jan 4, 2012.

1. TheSteelHurtin2188

TheSteelHurtin2188 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    If this kid is there in the 4th round i would love to see the steelers grab him. Seems like he would be a perfect replacement for ward. Also he runs a 4.37 forty. Lets face we are built to pass the football and as time goes on the less i like wallace. He is now a 2 trick pony who is eithee going deep or running a drag amd getting the ball on the opposite side of the field. Both are just because of his speed. Imo brown and sanders are better TOTAL wrs. Yeah wallacr has the stats but i think he is going to decline quickly. You read articles on brown and sanders and their wirk ethic. Both have been compared to rice when it comes to putting in the time and effort. I habe yet to read that on wallace. The only pronlem is i dont think coale is tall and thats what we ate missing unless saunders keeps improving which i think he will.

2. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I like this guy he reminds me a lot of Wes walker......I think though 4th rd is way too early....6th round at the earliest for me

3. TheSteelHurtin2188

TheSteelHurtin2188 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Yeah i could see the 6th like i said im still not sold on wallace and part of me hopes somebody makes him an offer we cant match but i dont see any team giving up a 1st amd 3rd for him but then again the falcons traded their whole draft for a wr so who knows.

4. traceman

traceman Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Great TD catch near the end of the game...still can't believe they saw anything to overturn it.

5. SteelerSteve

SteelerSteve Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    May be a good chance this happens at some point. He is actually dating Tunch Ilkin's daughter from what I understand. Great hands catch he made on the sideline earlier in that drive as well. Seems like a tough Steelers type of kid!

6. SteelerSteve

SteelerSteve Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    May be a good chance this happens at some point. He is actually dating Tunch Ilkin's daughter from what I understand. Great hands catch he made on the sideline earlier in that drive as well. Seems like a tough Steelers type of kid!