1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Crazy Mock

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Steel4Blood, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Steel4Blood

Steel4Blood Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2017
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft...-take-josh-rosen-no-1-mason-rudolph-to-49ers/

I need to change my profession, i cant believe this guys mock. Anyone on this board could make a more believable mock.

First they have the Steelers and the Chiefs with the last 2 picks. Id be shocked if they met in the Super bowl being they are both in the AFC.

Second, they dont have Saquon Barkley going till the 12th pick. To the Ravens!. Barkley will be a top five player taken. Book it. Also if the Ravens end up with him then there is no god.

and Lastly, He has the Steelers picking 31st and picking Sam Darnold.
    i understand he is struggling so far, but it is more likely he will go back to school then fall to 31.
    He will be a top 5 pick as well if he comes out. If EJ Manual, Bortles, Goff, Wentz, Tannehill, Weeden, Jake Locker, Blane Gabbert, and Christian Ponder, to name a few, can get picked in the top 25, when not one of them was more hyped then Darnold, then Darnold is not falling that much.

2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Sam Darnold..... 31st???

I'd run with my birthday suit on if he makes it past other QB needy teams; nevermind 31st.

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Might as well close your eyes and throw darts at a board this far away from draft day.

4. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    This quote about us taking Darnold: "He can sit behind Big Ben for a year then take over in 2018."

Ummm... if Darnold comes out for this draft, 2018 will be his rookie season. Is he sitting behind Ben right now while playing at USC?

Darnold at pick #31 seems pretty improbable at this point.

5. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    My mom used to always say "these people have little to do...!"

Um, yeah.