1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats Ratbirds

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    You can piss off too. I hate the rats, makes me immature then fine, don't come here with your holier then thou I'm such an adult crap. I've venting, get over it. Tired of God damn message board police.

2. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    I'll congratulate them also. While yes they are the "enemy" and the Steelers biggest rival...I do not hate them or disrespect them like some do. I was fairly neutral for his game, the Ravens being the Ravens...and the 49ers and the whole Steelers record (plus they have local ties to Youngstown which isnt far from me)...in reality i was hoping ATL would get in and win it all but they need help on D. At times I rooted for each team in certain situations and such. While some will say there were some BS no calls by the refs/etc...oh well you will have that in every game...and as i said in another post...if the 49ers would have showed up in the first half (outside of that one drive where they got a FG)...I think they could have won. I think some of you need a break from the MB/internet/etc for a little bit to relax and calm down...its not the end of the world and not the first time a big rival has won the SB...and it won't be the last either.

3. shadowmaker

shadowmaker Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    :this!::ratssuck::ratssuck: In my sons 13 yrs hes never heard me say this, "i ll pull for the cheatriots or the cowboys before I pull for the Ratbirds". And he knew ole dad was being serious. We both pulled for the 49ers. Buck em, they can screw a fuse box as far as I m concerned.

4. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Im surprised no one has told you you arent a "real fan" yet....that gets thrown around alot too.:rolleyes:

5. rukus4ever

rukus4ever Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Congrats to the Ravens. They have played like they are hungry for the past several seasons and it has finally paid off. The chip they have carried on their collective shoulder has helped them marshal their way to an SB win.

Here's hoping this lights a fire under the Steelers. Because they need to take the division back.

:herewego:

6. numbah58

numbah58 Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I agree TE.. This entire thread makes me want to vomit..

7. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    :applaud:

8. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    This was easy for me, I hate Jim Harbaugh more than I hate the Ravens. It's too bad. I like the 9ers as a team. If anyone else, including Bellychuck were their coach, I would have rooted for them. As it is, I like Ray Rice, Ngata and Boldin so I just look at it as them winning instead of the thugs and killers.

9. Cali Doll

Cali Doll Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Oh please. He's right. Screw the Rats!

10. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    How's this for maturity?

Have fun defending against those PI claims for years and years. Grats on a stolen SB. :roflmao::taunt::ratssuck::godell:

11. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I'm immature also because I absolutely refuse to congratulate them. As a matter of fact they are all a bunch of poo poo heads and they are smelly and they all pick their nose and eat it and they all have mama's who are so fat that they jumped up in to the air and got stuck! NA NA NA NA NA NAHHHH! NA NA NA NA NA NAHHH!

12. punkneater

punkneater Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2011
    I was really impressed by the Ravens this year-- I had no idea they were that good, lol. I tip my hat to Flacco.