1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Concussion Protocol

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by STEELWINDS, Nov 17, 2019.

1. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey Everyone.

I researched and saw that three of our players are in Concussion Protocol: JuJu Smith-Schuster, Diontae Johnson and linebacker Ola Adeniyi. Not good! The only silver lining is that they have the extra time to heal due to the fact that it was a Thursday Night Game. We need them all back for the next game.

Side note: JuJu is having a rough time so far this year. He misses AB and Ben big time. He has to snap out of this funk and fast. I like what I am seeing from Diontae and am warming up to Washington. No time for the weary.

STEELWINDS AKA The East Side Kid

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  2. THREE RIVER SHIVER

THREE RIVER SHIVER Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Hey Steelwinds....
    I believe we are in a no win situation.With a run game ,OR a Ben ,OR a competent Randy fintcner Juju would be doin better. I thought juju may take a step this year without 84 but I was not expecting this scenario. Also I was expecting a little bit better QB play from mason. I think a lot of his problems are mechanics ,but at times he has been not accurate whatsoever. O-line has been shoddy at times,and all the injurys have not helped.Not giving up on the kid after a handful of games but man he is just not passing the eye test for me.Hoping he proves me wrong.....

3. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey THREE RIVER SHIVER.

Yes, there are a number of potential variables regarding JuJu's lackluster performances up to this point. I still think that the #1 is the exodus of AB. The man was commanding double and sometimes even triple coverages. That alone freed JuJu up quite a bit for the stats that he put up last season. Maybe AB was a "Security Blanket" that he now realizes has been taken away. Not saying that he took AB for granted, but with him gone, and even Bell, did JuJu "wake up" in a sense to see how much of his successes were based on having those two as distractors for him?

STEELWINDS AKA The East Side Kid