1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Concussion Lawsuit Mentions James Harrison

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TerribleTowelFlying, Jul 26, 2012.

1. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    A concussion-related lawsuit filed against the NFL by 73 former players, including former Raiders star Ken “The Snake” Stabler, questions why Steelers linebacker James Harrison is allowed to keep playing despite repeat offenses that endanger fellow players.

Read more~
    stlrs.co/MLe8rB

2. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I love how they try to act like James only endangers the other guy. But if I'm counting right there's two heads involved in each collision and one of them is James Harrison's. Why are they only worried about the offensive guys? Oh yeah because that's all emperor goodell is worried about. Is it really a surprise that Stabler would have an ax to grind? I guuess he took up the mantle of Steeler hatred after Al Davis bought the farm. Stabler should stick to what he does best and just fumble the ball forward.

3. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Really? Even Madden has dropped the hate talk.

4. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    They don't call stabler the snake for nothing. That whole 70's raiders team was a bunch of lying thugs and cheap shot artists.

5. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Stabler wasn't complaining when Tatum and Atkinson were out there purposely trying to hurt other players.

6. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Well, I've learned a new word today... recidivist.

I kind of like how this report seems to be suggesting that Harrison got off lightly for the hits on McCoy and Massaquoi...

7. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    There was some NFL network show where George Atkinson was saying that Lynn Swann was soft and I was like "Yeah he was real soft after he spent a few days in the hospital and then got out in time to play in the Super Bowl and become the 1st WR to ever win MVP in the Super Bowl!" What a bunch of morons!

8. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Snake, don't you ever stop crying? Man you're a pussy.

9. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Thats like me filing a lawsuit against McDonalds cause somewhere 30 years down the road they may come up with a doubledecker McRib sandwich that might give my neighbors kid a heart attack.

What a clown.

10. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Yeah, the Raiders have always tried to stick it to the Steelers every since Franco's Immaculate Reception. How many times did you hear John Madden and Al Davis refuse to admit that we truly won that game? I see this as nothing different. They want to get their shots out at the Stelers any chance that they can.

11. JD99

JD99 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    :thumbs_up: