1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Combine Snubs

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by NY STEELERFAN, Feb 20, 2017.

1. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Came across this article and there are names on here that have been mentioned here. I am very surprised about Dimick not getting an invite but also Lee, Cutrer and Smithson. Now I have not followed these guys, I have started looking into Cutrer who I think is a real steal but haven't been able to find much on him. I know I watched Dimick and he was impressive and the little I read on Lee and Smithson has been very good. Thoughts?

http://www.nfldraftgeek.com/the-5-biggest-nfl-scouting-combine-snubs/

2. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    dimmick is a huge suprise. he's like a matakevich, just a good football player. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    I like Dimick, he is a good player but very limited athletically and doesn't seem to be in the mold of what they have been drafting on defense these past couple years. His COD is pretty bad. I think he makes a team in the NFL but I think Pittsburgh would not be the one to draft him. Team captain and definitely has the production but I'd be surprised if KC pulled the trigger on him.

I looked on a different list and I thought Jeremy Cutrer was on the combine invite list, I'll have to double check

edit - just looked on nfl combine list and he is not there, I was mistaken.

4. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    and they snubbed my guy Dwayne Thomas. I was looking forward to seeing him there. Guess I can push him down my mock a little lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    dimmick seems like one of those guys the pats will get late and make him a star. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Exactly....I said before he reminded me of Ninkovich....nothing flashy but damn effective

7. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Dimick had 14.5 sacks last year and I don't know if he fit the Steelers mold mostly cause I am not sure there is a mold anymore. I know I like watching this kids and yes he reminds me of Matakevich as well......