1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

College Football Playoff

Discussion in 'College Football Talk' started by SGSteeler, Dec 11, 2014.

1. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    IDK if anyone is interested in having a thread for CFP predictions. but I thought I'd start one anyways... Let me know what you all think

I've got Ohio State over Alabama 37-31
    Oregon over Florida State 55-17
    Then... Oregon over Ohio State 51-45

2. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Think that Oregon/FSU game is going to be a lot closer. Depends on what happens with Winston the idiot.

Alabama should have an answer for Ohio's new QB. He threw Wisconsin for a loop. You're right as this should be another high scoring game if they keep throwing those bombs. (Alabama's weak link) They'll let it happen for about a half then shut it down.

3. SGSteeler

Sep 9, 2013
    Maybe FSU can keep it tight. I just have a feeling that if they start out slow like they have been, Oregon is just too good for them to make a big comeback. They aren't a low level ACC team like FSU has been coming back to beat this year.

As a Buckeye fan, I fear the same thing you pointed out. Alabama wil be ready for Cardale. I'd feel really good about the game if we still had Barrett, but oh well. We should still score some points still, but our defense has to play like they did against Wisky to get the win though.

I just dont see anyone beating Oregon this year. I'm usually not that high on Oregon's teams, but this year's squad has me sold.

4. SGSteeler

Sep 9, 2013
    Hey, my picks for the first two games weren't too far off. Better to be lucky than good I guess haha I hope I'm wrong about the ship tho, go bucks!