1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Colin Cowherd: Steelers No Longer Great Organization, Will Go 7-9 Next Season

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Hawaii 5-0, May 19, 2020.

1. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    I think its a combination of both. I watched him make some throws i didn't think he could make and again I think he will only continue to get better as a passer and managing the game. Of course hes no where near mahomes who is fsr and away the best player in the world.

2. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Well, let's see, no playoff wins since 2016. Past 2 seasons, watching postseason from the couch. Embarrassing loss to the jagoffs in division round 3 years ago. Same tired ass OL and QB, worse backfield, no all world WR, now 4 years older from the last PO win. The only thing better is that we now have a D. A lot to prove in O. And, the competition has gotten notably better in the conference. Cowturd is an a-hole but his take on the steelers seems spot on until they prove otherwise. Some of you guys should take the black n yellow glasses off for a second, and be a little realistic about this squad. Not saying they can't be good this season, but they have a lot to prove, especially on O.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Jujubean

Jujubean Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2019
    MT is a horrible coach

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Boobird Saturday...:rolleyes:

5. jeh1856

jeh1856 Hello

Oct 26, 2011
    :facepalm:

6. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    Honestly I think that assessment is fair.

You may have Black and Gold glasses on though, concerning the standard you hold the team to. By a lot of measurable statistics we had the worst QBs, and the 2nd worst offense. I consider have the 2nd worst primary driver of points in the league as bottoming (or very near bottoming) out. Our bottoming out therefore is 8-8. With the "horrible coach" MT the very worst we can ever muster is 8-8, even when all luck seems and feels to be far worse than middle of the road.

So yeah, the offense is largely unproven and incredibly young except for the two most important pieces OL and QB being quite old now.

The division is also quite better (albeit for some just on paper)

But Cowturd is still totally wrong on both points in the thread title. Bottoming out at 8-8 is a great organization, and 7-9 is highly unlikely when our total team QB play being below worst than 32nd, worst than all starters and some backups, is also highly unlikely.

7. We need a change

We need a change Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    um, Cowboys, Chiefs and he used to love the Colts till sissy man quit.