1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Colin Cowherd murdered the Steelers

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Badboy212, Jan 9, 2017.

1. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    You can say the same about Reel Steel...

2. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    There is a reason why Tomlin gets criticized. He is too "hands off." A players coach. There is a lack of discipline.

Also, there are poor decisions being made when the game is won. He allowed Ben to make an unnecessary pass late in a game with the Bungles that could have cost us. Then this last game, again, the game is won and he allowed Ben to pass when he should have been just handing off. Ben gets injured unnecessarily.

Taking risk when there is no equal or greater benefit to taking the risk is the definition of stupidity.

I am a fan, not a mindless pumper. I will call it like it is. So there are the major flaws.

The pluses are the players like playing for him and we have had some success.

I can live with the lack of discipline vs players liking him as a trade-off, but the stupid taking of risk in game ending situations where running the ball or taking a knee is called for is just unforgivable.

Tomlin deserves criticism. It is fair for pundits to wonder if we could have done better under a better coach.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Cowherd bashes Tomlin and the Steelers for not being buttoned up, but he praises the Patriots constantly known cheaters punished by the league twice. The Patriots had a gangbanger murderer on their team in Aaron Hernandez, also former player Chandler Jones high on drugs shows up to a police station in the winter with no shirt that's not buttoned up either.

• Agree Agree x 2