1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Colbert 50 hits & 105 misses - 3 keepers per draft

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by LoneGranger, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Apparently yet another point sailed right over your head. I never said 1,000 yards is great.

That said, by your logic, every back in the NFL was pedestrian or worse last year. Nobody reached 1,600 yards. In fact, nobody reached 1,400. Kareem Hunt led the league with 1,327 yards rushing.

Actually, even Brown didn't reach 1,600 yards receiving. He came up short with 1,533 yards. Sure, that was because injuries cost him so much time, but that doesn't matter. He's a bum! So pedestrian!

2. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    This has to be a joke

3. Watt Wack

Watt Wack Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2017
    Ummm, already did, long ago. Try to read the posts.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Watt Wack

Watt Wack Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2017
    Ancient history. It's been a decade since we won anything. 10 years.

5. LoneGranger

LoneGranger Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
    As I said you have the low standards of an underachiever. We have completely different standards and philosophies.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  6. LoneGranger

LoneGranger Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
    "mcam, post: 567682Missed

Conner - played well in first year as a backup Mediocre - needs two more years to see if he is a good selection. 144 yards rushing in 14 games is not playing well. We shall see how he does after having knee surgery. A HIT must make significant contributions not unlike Juju and TJ.
    Sutton - far too early to discount Agree
    Dobbs - far too early to discount Agree

Ayers - had a functional role as a 7TH ROUND draft pick A MISS he is. Only played in two games.

Daniel McCullers - backup tackle in A MISS he is. Big Dan has accomplished nothing but a whole 16 tackles in 4 years.

Not going to bother to go through every season to where you missed.

7. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Green font: sarcasm

8. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Could somebody please explain humor and hyperbole to this guy?

Yes, we have different standards. Yours are delusional and mine are high, but realistic.

9. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    The problem is you counted Conner, Sutton and Dobbs as misses when it is clearly to early to make a determination either way. That is one of the many ways your sorry excuse for data is flawed. You clearly wanted a negative outcome for Colbert and twisted things to make it come out that way. I really hope you didn't do that to your students when you had students, but I fear that you did. Perhaps that is why your teaching is in the past. :)

10. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    I don't think it's too early to make the determination on Dobbs. Doesn't taking Rudolph in the 3rd this year mean the team has already decided he was a miss?

11. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    My point was that he manipulated the evaluation criteria to make it work against Colbert. Part of that was his inclusion of guys who haven't even gotten a chance yet as misses.

I think the Rudolph pick was all about value. They may still think Dobbs has a chance, but that Rudolph has a better chance of being their long-term option.