1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Coach Todd Graham the ultimate sleazbag

Discussion in 'College Football Talk' started by BLACKnGOLDsince72, Dec 14, 2011.

1. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    What a POS this guy is. Coaches one year and with no notice up and abandons the team. Doesn't even have the balls to tell his kids in person. Has someone else do his dirty work for him asking them to forward his goodbye text message to the team. I hope this ******* gets baked raw by the hot Arizona sun. So much for Pitts hopeful recruiting class next year :(

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 71985.html

2. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    WOW!!! What a hypocrite. Beware AZ St. This guy has no professional courtesy whatsoever and just took a huge dump on the State, the University, and worst of all, the young men who he lied to. What a piece of crap. Lane Kiffin did something similar here at UT when he unceremoniously dumped all over UT after spouting the same things about integrity and accountability and then jumped ship under the cover of night to take the USC job. Heck, Kiffin even named his son KNOX who was born during his one season stint at UT. Listen up boys, you must be accountable and live a good clean life.... but me? Naw, all that crap doesn't apply to me! Do what I say, not what I do.

3. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    You got it Knox ! You should have heard his Job acceptance speech in Az yesterday. Almost verbatim the exact same words he used when he accepted the Pitt job last year, talking about the big time program he's going to build, the explosive offense he's going to deploy, bla bla bla. I hope like hell Pitt goes after this guy for every dime they paid him this past year. If these coaches can jump ship before the year's even over (Pitt still has a bowl game to play) what's the point in even having a contract with them. People can say what they want about Paterno with all of the contraversey currently surrounding him but nobody could ever say that he wasn't committed to the university (probably too much) or that he didn't care about his players.

4. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Lane Kiffen can rot in hell. What a slimy POS...