1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Closer Than You Think

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by rukus4ever, Oct 17, 2012.

1. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Looks OK to me. :shrug:

2. HinesWardHOF

HinesWardHOF Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

actually we are 2 1/2 games back of the ravens not 2.. Thats like being 3 back.. and we have lost to 2 of the 4 easiests teams we play this season.. our ez part of the schedule is over.. and the injuries.. they got suggs back.. we lost troy.. mendy and redman hurt.. decastro is still out but they got suggs back faster than we got decastro.. shane is out for the season.. pouncey is hurt.. sure they lost ray ray and a couple others.. but we are banged up and so are they .. but the fact remains we are 2 1/2 games out and they stilllllllllllllllllllll look better than we do ..

HINES

3. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I don't see it, I think Harrison turned into a ghost.. it only reads... Image I'll try a different one to see if that one comes up

4. CANTON STEEL

CANTON STEEL Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Yeah i don't see it any longer either

5. rukus4ever

rukus4ever Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I didn't say we were two games back. I made a comparison of the two teams based on two games. Different deal. And 2 1/2 is 2 1/2 not 3. Otherwise, it'd be 3.

They look better? Based on what? Of course they have the better record, but that wasn't the purpose of my post. So you're arguing what? Personnel only? Each team has a 53-man roster. Game time.

Agree to disagree.

:herewego:

6. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Are we watching the same games? Our D could not stop the Raiders or the Titans. Two of the worst team in the Nfl. What do you think is going to happen against the good teams like the rat birds, giants, pats, Houston, etc. Do you think the rat birds would loose to the raiders or titans? Sorry but we don't have a healthy team and our back ups are not coming through. :facepalm:

7. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    That doesn't make me feel any better. Our defense is struggling in a major way.Our offense has to execute to cover up for their inability right now.The defense have been doing this for years for this offense.