1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Cleveland is better than we think, and New Orleans is worse than we think.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Dustin, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2016
    I think people are bashing our offense because they are used to seeing the "old" Browns. They are much better than they were in the past. I think they might even get a couple wins this year.

I also think the Saints made the Vikings offense look great. Besides a few times early Bradford was barely touched. Even the worst pro QB's can look good if given ample time. The Saints D is very bad. We are not great, but we are much quicker and more physical than the Saints.

I do not think this will be easy, but we are really good at home. Here We Go!!!! Boys better bring their A game Sunday.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Bradford, Barr and Rhodes were all listed as questionable on today's injury report. Bradford's is a knee so can we say sitting duck?

3. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    All I know is they better beat the horns off those bearded ladies!

4. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I will never take a Mike Zimmer coached team lightly. Hopefully MT does not either.

5. dd63

dd63 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Bad Saints D or not, Bradford was throwing darts all over the field. And he stood in the pocket despite pressure on occasion.

6. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    It doesn't really matter how X team plays vs the opposition. What matters is how the X team plays vs Steelers and what Steelers team shows up.

All teams have the talent to compete and win.

7. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Steelers better bring their A game.

8. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Pretty sure Adam Thielen is arguably the most underrated receiver in the game. Dude just makes plays. Kyle Rudolph is no slouch as some would make him to believe.

Dalvin Cook will get his first real test but he did showcase his skills well in his first game of NFL action.

Pat Elflein is no ordinary rookie.

This game may not seem to be close but looks are deceiving. Realistically, Minnesota's greatest weapon is the clock; score just enough and let that defense hold out long enough to win.

Given the fact that Pittsburgh's offensive line did not fare well against Cleveland, a Minnesota team with the likes of Linval Joseph is going to be quite the ordeal indeed.

9. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Not for long. He'll be a household name soon.

10. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Oh.. I am fully aware. :smiley1:

It will not be for too long. When Floyd comes back and if Treadwell and Wright both get their act together, that receiving corps will turn some heads.