1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

CLEAN HOUSE

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TOMSTEEL88, Dec 9, 2018.

1. TOMSTEEL88

TOMSTEEL88 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    First off I'm pissed.This is pathetic. We have all this talent and we are 7-5-1. and guess what the patriots will beat the hell out of us and so will the saints. we might beat the bengals. So we are looking at 8-7-1 or 7-8-1. our coaching sucks our kicker sucks .our backup QB sucks. everything sucks. complete bull sh&t. fire this entire coaching staff including Kevin Colbert. what 3 playoff wins in the last 8 freaking years. sick of the damn celebrations in the end zone the freaking dancing bullcrap on the field and Tomlin stick that damn Tampa 2 defense where the sun don't shine. I want a PITTSBURGH STEELERS DEFENSE. I want discipline I want we want winners . 3 playoff wins with this talent in the last 8 years is freaking pathetic . ok I'm done venting. I would like to really say what is on my mind but might get kicked off

• Like Like x 3
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  2. MattyMo9

MattyMo9 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2017
    FIRE that MFER

• Like Like x 2
  3. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jball

Jball Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    I think it would take multiple losing seasons in a row for them to consider firing Mike Tomlin. They're certainly not going to fire him while we're still leading the division.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Turn out the lights, the party's over.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    all Hail heinzmustard!

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    In the words of the Green Bay Packers, sometimes you just need a new voice!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I've lost interest in this sh!t show as long as Tomlin is at the helm. Sick and mother f**king tired of this sorry excuse for a head coach. FMTI.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Exactly. Sometimes players even tune out good coaches and they need to go. Our ownership is too old school to understand this.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. rutan74

rutan74 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011

Dude, can I just say how much I love your user image. Any way you can email that to that bunch of bootlickers over at the Post Gazette? Talk about a dumpster fire. I can hardly wait for that clown show of reporters to tell us the Steelers are still in first place yada yada.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  11. SteelersFanFromTX

SteelersFanFromTX

Jan 1, 2012
    Fire Tomlin and go all in on Kris Richard, DB coach and defensive play caller for the Cowgirls. He’s the real deal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. bobby

bobby Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2015
    The sad part about watching this i still get mad watching this talented team just show up and go through the motion and lose to bad teams.But not as mad as i used to maybe im getting used to it and thats the problem. we keep hearing how good of a record Tomlin has and that hides the fact this team is not getting better and its the same thing every week

I believe Ben still has a couple good years left and with some help in the back end of the def our def could be competitive once again.The window isnt closing but its getting close and as long as the rooneys allow Tomlin to keep this team running in quick sand its closer than we think

13. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Eli APple was had for a third round pick next year. Clinton Dix for a fourth I believe? Two established starters on D and we stand pat. Trust the Rooneys trust the Rooneys. Just keep saying that over and over.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    There needs to be less than 50k at the pats game next week.. Fans need to show there tired of Tomlins s***.. No more popcorn no more painting with brushes.. The local media on Tuesday needs to nut up for once and be like so Mike wtf is your deal with losing to these garbage teams every year.. Is it preparation is it lack of focus is it the fact your a dumb a** who doesnt know how to call a time out when Oakland had the ball first in goal? With 1:15 left Which is it.. Can't stand this moronic bug eyed imbecile anymore

15. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Honestly I'm not even sure the Rooneys know how to properly interview head coaching candidates. They fell for Tomlin's schtick. Other teams looked at Russ Grimm who was a finalist for Steelers HC and decided no. My fear is that Noll and Cowher were just luck and ownership is held to a false high praise.

• Agree Agree x 2