1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Classy Cutch (Names his Son Steel - now a SF Giant)

Discussion in 'Other Sports Talk' started by MojaveDesertPghFan, Nov 29, 2017.

1. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Andrew McCutchen and his wife Maria just had a baby boy. They named him "Steel" Stefan McCutchen. Classy move for a Pittsburgh superstar.

"Steel Stefan McCutchen born 11/27/17 at 3:21 AM. 8lbs 15oz. I am so thankful for a healthy baby and wife. Watching my wife go thru this journey has made me appreciate,respect and love her even more than I already do. She literally is Superwoman in my eyes. Now, here lays my son. Seeing you for the first time is something I cannot put into words. I am already a proud daddy! Thank you God for giving me the gift of a baby boy!Okay I gotta go and stare at him some more☺️"

[​IMG]

2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Looks like Cutch's new Son will have trouble explaining his name "Steel" on the streets of San Francisco. In honor of the trade, the City by the Bay and cheap-minded Pirate ownership, perhaps just start calling Bob Nutting "Sour Dough".

3. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    A class act. He will be dearly missed in Pittsburgh.

4. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I really wish they would sell the Pirates to the Penguins majority owner. The guy is low key but will spend money to make the franchise respectable instead of selling off key players to keep the payroll low and have the revenue sharing pay for it.