1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Chris Hogan on Skype with Prime

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by NE Missouri Steeler, Jan 22, 2017.

1. NE Missouri Steeler

NE Missouri Steeler Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2017
    On NFL Network, Hogan is visiting with Primetime and Chris Rose. They asked him how everyone got so wide open.
    This lacrosse player said....."We had a great plan for their zone coverage. At practice this week we knew they were going to play zone and worked this week on finding soft spots to get open".

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    We are stubborn. - bborn +pid

3. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Too bad we don't have real coaches to game plan for what the opponent will do. Disgusting

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Thats just great. Definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    No man to man. No adjustments. I'm sick. Golden on the field. He got burnt to toast last game. Yeah, I blame this on the coaches.

6. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    It's time for the defense to start calling the coaches out. Hogan said verbatim what we've been saying all week...yet the coaching staff are the ones making millions :facepalm:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Butler reached into the Lebeau playbook.... Same result.

8. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    The only times we've had success against Brady is when we've played predominantly press man coverage! Butler, you're an idiot, and Tomlin, you're complicit in his idiocy by giving your stamp of approval on a defensive gameplan destined for failure. And why no halftime adjustments?! Of course, if the AB video is any indication no one listens to you in the locker room anyway!:facepalm:

9. nofieldfive

nofieldfive Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2015
    this week I watched a show on NFL channel on Patriots 2014 Super Bowl team - as I watched it I am thinking they are going to be so prepared for this Sunday's game. Obviously the Steelers did not watch the show or they would have been ready for the flea flicker as they showed and talked about a lot of trick plays on the show.

10. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Sad announcers are screaming for man to start the 2nd half and here we are falling back in zone. No balls.

11. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    I hear Mike Joblin holds quizzes and once told a linemen about a players tendencies so it's all good.

12. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Nothing. Not holding my breath anymore, love the black n gold but history, storybook endings, stats, anamolies, UFO's, jinxes all don't matter. Winner and a loser.

Pats> steelers all day everyday for eternity.

Man I'm butthurt.

Losing to cowboys at home, swept by pats including a blowout while being healthy 1 game away from the SB.

It's just football I'm so dumb lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2