1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

chickillo and others

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mac daddyo, Feb 14, 2017.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
  2. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    He was an undrafted FA with the giants last year and left training camp with a neck injury settlement, needs to be a lot better blocker and he has no speed with a 4.81 40 time, but he is just a futures signing with little invested in him, probably wont survive camp cuts:

WEAKNESSES
    Nothing stands out with his burst off the ball and he takes too long out of his breaks limiting ability to separate. Doesn't have blocking power to balance out his below-average play speed. Will need to play with stronger lower half as an NFL run blocker.

3. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Looks like patriot tight end martellus bennet is going to be a FA, if we have doubts about green playing again we might want to talk with bennet:

Martellus Bennett hitting the market? That's what Rapoport says. He expects Bennett to test free agency, and he believes there is a "real possibility" the tight end leaves the Patriots. Bennett sort-of, kind-of responded to the report.

4. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    i also saw pitta could be a cap casualty. :cool:

5. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Isn't Bennett the guy who said he was looking forward to being an overpaid Super Bowl free agent?