1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Checklist...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by rukus4ever, Jan 9, 2012.

1. rukus4ever

rukus4ever Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    1) Fire Tomlin
    2) Fire Arians
    3) Retire LeBeau
    4) Trade Mendenhall
    5) Trade Wallace
    6) Draft/trade/deal for all young DBs
    7) Build offense around Ben, Brown and Redman
    8) Replace D-Line
    9) Replace O-Line

This is pretty much what I'm hearing. LMAO

Everybody just calm down. We lost a playoff game. It happens. Do you know how many other teams' fans would love to just get to the playoffs.

I have faith that Tomlin and company will go into the off-season and train to be better than ever, in all phases, coaching, scheme, defense, offense, special teams, situational football, generating splash plays. Ben has even said he's taking it on himself to get the offense together, in the off-season, so they can start to realize the depths of their potential. And I think Ben will start to realize what he needs to do to be great again.

So, everybody just take a chill pill, one time. LOL!

So, thank you, Steelers, for another great season. I'm looking forward to the 2012 season! :herewego:

2. punkneater

punkneater Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2011
    10) Fire Dan Rooney-- hire me :)

I couldn't agree more. Heck, if the Browns had a season like ours, there'd be a parade in downtown Cleveland today!
    I like the positive posts! Thanks for keeping things in perspective.

3. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Alot of the offense problems (lack of scoring) can be very corrected by Firing Bruce Arians. The guy is the worst situational playcaller I have ever seen in my life.
    3rd and 8 throws a bubble screen to pick up two yards. The announcers were even pointing it out that Denvers Defense knew exactly what the play was going to be.

If Tomlin keeps BA on this staff then I will definitely consider doing other things on my Sundays in the fall of 2012. It's just not worth the pain inflicted upon my emotions anymore.

4. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011
    Hell they would've put a statue of Colt outside the stadium!!! :lolol:

5. rukus4ever

Oct 24, 2011
    Sounds good! I think we just need about a couple billion dollars to buy them out. LOL!

I understand everyone's frustration, but we do need to remember that we are fans of a great team. A team that is upper-echelon even when they are struggling. I think that says a lot about the Steelers organization. :clapping:

6. rukus4ever

Oct 24, 2011
    HAHAHAHA! IKR!