1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheats have a laugh at Steelers thread!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by STEELWARRIOR, Jan 21, 2018.

1. stangboy06

stangboy06 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Just saw Brady getting congratulated by a referee at the end of the game yesterday how is this OK well I guess that’s how you have one penalty for 10 yards

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. TOMSTEEL88

TOMSTEEL88 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    They can laugh all they want . Most New England fans are fair weather frontrunners. Wait till belichick and Brady are gone . They will be back to a average team. A lot of pat fans don't even know who Curtis martin is

3. Sojourner

Sojourner Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2015
    That’s a perfect example of the asinine drivel I’d expect to come from a Cheatriots fan. Good job! You nailed the idiocy perfectly.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  4. BlacknGoldBlood

BlacknGoldBlood Active Member

Dec 19, 2017
    You guys smell something???

5. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    And they’re still laughing because of all the patriots threads on a Steelers board.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BlacknGoldBlood

BlacknGoldBlood Active Member

Dec 19, 2017
    I'm pretty new to this board and I will admit that I take a peek at other teams boards every now and again. Usually the upcoming match up. What I can say for sure is that I have NEVER CARED enough about what another teams message board said about the Steelers to take time out of my day to write a dissertation about my feelings/hate for said team. To me that is a little over the top and speaks for itself how pompous some teams/fans can be.

But that's just me...

• Agree Agree x 1