1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant afford...

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Myronwemissyinz, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    to trade up..........We DO NOT trade up in any of the first 3 rounds....Can not afford to give up the picks that would cost!!....We just need way to much!!!!

2. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I'd trade a 3rd to get into the teens for DeCastro. I'd trade a 4th to move up in the 2nd if someone we really like falls into range.

3. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Who would give up a mid to high teens 1st round (being another team) for a 3rd and maybe a 4th....Or most likely a 3rd and move up 4 or 5 spots in the second....Aint happening....We stay where we are...NO TRADES first 3 rounds!!! WE JUST CANT DO IT!!

4. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php

According to that, our 3rd round pick is enough to get us into half-way between #18 and #19. Our 4th round pick could get us to #21 or #22. I would make one of those trades for DeCastro, absolutely. Those numbers aren't exact, but they're more or less. If a team is low on picks or wants to stockpile or has a ton of areas to cover or simply doesn't like its options where they are, they could easily drop back a few spots. It happens all the time.

For the 2nd round trade, I meant I would consider that if we hadn't already moved up in the 1st.