1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Canadian Steelers Fan coming for playoffs !

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by NorthernSteelersFan, Jan 2, 2018.

1. NorthernSteelersFan

NorthernSteelersFan New Member

Jan 2, 2018
    Hey Guys,

New to the forum and looking forward to being a part of a forum to the best team the NFL has ever known ! Been a fan since I started watching football, and I just booked tickets to fly down to the divisional playoff game. Itll be my second trip to steel city to watch a game (first playoff) but this time I want to try the tailgating. Obviously being from out of town, and from northern Canada, Small city Northern Alberta, Im wondering what tailgating etiquette and rules are. When I walked through last time there was tons of games of drinking and food. We dont have any tailgating where im from so im just wondering how can I be a part of it. Meet people randomly or should I bring beer and offer it, and see if I can get in. Everything smelt and looked so good but being from out of town I didnt want to be rude and ask for anything. Any tips would be appreciated !

#Sorry haha

ON THE ROAD TO SEVEN RINGS LETS GO STEELERS !!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    A.B.2.jpg A.B. says Hello!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Welcome to the forum and hello from Hamilton. I still haven't made it to a home game but have driven down to spring training in Latrobe and have seen the Steelers twice in Buffalo. My first time was a day after new years back when Parker was just starting out and still second string. Wife bought me a ticket on a bus trip to the game went not knowing a sole. Walked through the tailgating and had a great time meeting all the Steeler nation. Great fans from all over, as soon as they see the black and gold you feel welcome. Enjoy the game.

4. quark12000

quark12000 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2015