1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we finally all admit Tomlin is garbage?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by WattDaHell, Sep 18, 2022.

1. WattDaHell

WattDaHell Member

Sep 18, 2022

2. WattDaHell

WattDaHell Member

Sep 18, 2022
    Just like how annoying it is when the anal retentive message board hall monitors that spend way too much time on them show up just to tell you they have seen all this "tired ass stuff before"
    You are wrong on all counts lil Glenn. I don't expect hardly anyone to agree with me which was my point. It's a valid opinion to be sick of all the excuses every year landing everywhere but on Tomlin's doorstep. We all know how this latest will play out. Trubisky will go, Canada will eventually go and Tomlin will at the end of the day will bask in the glow of the ball polishing Media where he gets more praise than Bill Belichick who makes a fool out of Tomlin every time they meet. But thanks for popping in to correct us us all on what we should be posting about Glenn the world needs punks like you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Yawn

• Like Like x 1
  5. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    We do not have anal retentive message board hall monitors. Actually good guys who run a great board.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    upload_2022-9-19_6-42-11.gif

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  7. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Something like our coach does? ... lol

8. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

You should probably take a nap.

9. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Wish I knew who was responsible for scheming up this passing attack. New QB same ****ty game plan. I’m leaning towards Canada but what does that say about Tomlin? He just lets this ineptitude continue for yet another year or is Canada carrying out how Tomlin wants them to attack teams?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Tomlin's job is to put this team in the best position to win games.

Considering the youth and inexperience of the Steelers offense and playing time together what type of passing game would you implement?

What would your head coaching philosophy be for the Steelers to win games as they are currently constructed?

11. G Kem

G Kem Member

Jan 25, 2022
    The Patriots have consistently dominated the Steelers. Even with Ben at the helm, the team still floundered at 4-9.

12. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Been saying he's garbage for years, his final security blanket just retired. When DL left he tried sticking his nose Into the D calling, things got worse. Now that Ben is gone , he's trying to stick his nose Into the offense. He just said his offense isn't good enough to throw up the middle. Great job Cheerleader, this is why they're trying to surround him with coaching experience, because he's useless.

13. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    The pick should go on the receiver, it hit him in the face then bounced up. That wasn't Tru's fault.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    So Tomlin got out coached by Belicheat ( with inferior talent ) at Home...Yawn...Did y'all really expect ANYTHING else!

This team won't win anything meaningful as long as Popcorn is the HC... They've been on a 10 year regression...But Fredo Rooney thinks he's the Cats A** with his dumb A** sayings, so that's that...

Be prepared to ***** and moan on this board for the foreseeable future because, He's not going anywhere

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Lastly, and most importantly...I just hope Popcorn choreographed himself and his players dance routines, if they do win again...You know , the important stuff...

Do you ever think you'd see Belicheat orchestrating a dance recital and blowing kisses for the camera...As your DPOY lays in the next room with a torn Pec?

Those on here who support this Clown, are as delusional as he is...

16. METALMAN_68

METALMAN_68 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2022
    Not true. Trubs tried to squeeze in a slant route to DJ with a linebacker right in front of him. That's the guy who tipped it. I believe you're thinking of the pass to Muth that went through the hands of the defender then hit Muth in the face mask. That ball was not intercepted.

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. DJ18Baller

DJ18Baller Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2021
    MT hires some ****ty offensive coaches

18. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    If you genuinely expected that, you need to read a few more threads on here…

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  19. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    One that attacks all levels of the field. That should be pretty basic.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    It's called the MT syndrome. I had it and called it venting at the time. Although justified to some, it's only a temporary relief. Continuing it, as I figured out, is like standing in a bucket and trying to lift it. It's way beyond useless except for ensuring all know your position. JMO>

• Winner Winner x 1
  21. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    I seem to remember years ago they were promising they'd have a way for viewers to pick their own preference of which camera angle they could watch plays from. What happened to that? Instead we get the choice of watching the game or watching the game with the Manning brothers making mildly amusing comments?

22. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    I don't know what we should do but I figure that KC going out and investing in Mitch, without knowing Pickett would be available in the first round, would be an embarrassment to the organization if after a few games they Sh!tcan this strategy (as they would admitting a#1 pick is a bust (sound familiar)). Then, they put in Pickett and, potentially, is a disappointment because he is not properly prepared or developed. I think maybe they feel like they are in somewhat of a dilemma and need to leave things alone until enough time has elapsed to make a change a no brainer to everyone and save some face. Maybe they are waiting for Mitch to limp to the sideline after a play as a way out as well. Who knows at this point. JMO>

• Like Like x 1
  23. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    What an imagination.

24. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    it ultimately falls on Tomlin no matter what. But Tomlin himself stated they weren't interested in the deep ball against Cinci. He's made several remarks about playing it safe, not turning the ball over, etc. It's clear that Tomlin is either dictating or is supportive of this offensive strategy they have employed.

It's been several QB's now as well as 2 different OC's. The only constant is Tomlin. The guy spouts off about not living in his fears, then he literally lets the other team dictate our game plan.

Trubisky is what he is. He's a great athlete and a mediocre QB. He doesn't turn the ball over a lot because he doesn't throw the ball down the field. That seems to fit perfectly with what Tomlin wants to do. There's a reason they picked Trubisky to be the starter.

I don't know if Pickett would be better or not, it's impossible to say, but this offence is complete garbage and won't get much better as the season goes on.

• Like Like x 2
  25. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    They did attack all levels of the field.

What happened earlier in the game when Mitch threw into coverage in the middle of the field?

I believe there was another pass in the middle of the field that PF misjudged and it hit him in the face mask.