1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we finally all admit Tomlin is garbage?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by WattDaHell, Sep 18, 2022.

1. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Popcorn

:popcorn:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Ben was old. That's all He knew His limits, and stuck with it. Also the line was way worse last year. Hell our center can't even get a jersey on game day now,and He was our starting center.
    Trubisky I'd exactly what He was. Unaccurate down field, can't read a D, and skittish in the pocket. Same as He's ever been.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    the drivel does get tiring for sure. Nobody here’s opinion or their faux boycott will cause any change. The Tomlin apologists are dwindling down but it still matters none.

teams got issues… it’s had issues For a bit just like every other team… even the trophy hoisters can’t make everyone happy in their base.

the issues here are pretty easy to pick out and easy to finger point as to whom and why. Ultimately though if Rooney ain’t trippin then you got what you got for as long as he’s good with it period.

I believe coach’s methods are tiresome beyond arguement now but it’s not my call. I’ll root for the boys and hope for the best right along with the rest of us and shake my fist at the square peg round hole philosophy they’re hell bent on deploying along with rest of us.

what else is there to do? Fans are just numbers either way you dice it up and the only loyal numbers left that seem to think they matter to some machine that cares not.

CA didn’t give a rip about the rams chargers and raiders nor do the owners in regards to how the fans feel. They easily move or raise taxes to get what they want. Few players actually appreciate the rabid fans that believe they actually have some cut in any of it.

times have changed just is what it is. I love watching this team and I’ll chirp about it’s inadequacies here and there but am under no illusion that my opinions matter any further than the reaction we get from one another… good times GO STEELERS

• Like Like x 2
  4. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    The alien anthropologists admitted they were still perplexed

5. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    He got outcoached by Belicheat at home with a way worse roster. There’s no hope. He’s terrible at X and Os and evaluating talent. He’s elite at giving interviews and motivating. That’s good for 8-10 wins a year and that’s all management cares about.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Fe3CCity

Fe3CCity Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Not being like that but I am curious about your great assistant coaches. I feel like Tomlin does not have a coaching tree at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. dobbler-33

Nov 13, 2011
    Ben and Haley
    Ben and fichtner
    Duck Mason and fichtner
    Ben and Canada
    New hodgepodge and Canada

Aging inept line… new younger inept line.

Coordinators and assistant/position coaches constantly being ushered in and out… net results similar vs slipping.

3rd down… play designed to unfold short of the chains be it short manageable or long.

Opposing D is stacked in the box. We are witnessing for 3 seasons now and season long witnessing/reliving their Denver debacle against Tebow in the playoffs yet are **** scared to Tebow the opposition. This team has the tools just not the mechanic. Hahahahaha okay enough beer for tonight… sweet dreams gang

• Like Like x 1
  8. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::rolleyes::rolleyes: Same old complaints, different week.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Fe3CCity

Fe3CCity Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I don't think he got out coached I think there was real issues in the 2nd half offense. Something like 1-4 on 3rd in the 4th?
    If he was Sean mcvay (calling O plays) then I'd give it to you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    There's been one 'steady' thing throughout...

• Winner Winner x 3
  11. Benny Lava

Benny Lava Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2019
    I just don’t get why it’s so necessary for some people (you) to play hall monitor every time anyone has a criticism of the team. It's almost as if you believe if you can stop fans from posting negative viewpoints on the team then they won't be true.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. dobbler-33

Nov 13, 2011
    “ones” steady things or somethings or someone’s… plurality as minuscule as it may in fact be

13. dirty

dirty Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Some people are pathetic would be my guess.

• Like Like x 1
  14. hmmmmm

hmmmmm Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2020
    He can’t figure out when to challenge. He won’t replace the QB until they are 1-4 which is too late

• Like Like x 1
  15. hmmmmm

hmmmmm Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2020
    Because people get tired of hearing about the support/excuses for Tomlin. It’s like your wife cheating on you repeatedly and taking her back. It’s insane to listen to all the people saying stop hating him

16. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I doubt 1-4 would get the qb replaced, unless it's by mason.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. hmmmmm

hmmmmm Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2020
    The only reason I agree with you is because Tomlin is an idiot. The other 31 coaches would have put Pickett in at 1-4 or sooner.

18. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Draft them early too start them early these days, especially when the other options are serviceable at best. At very best.

19. Mashburn

Mashburn Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2021
    Dang it, i agreed with you..... are you playing me to agree with you?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mashburn

Mashburn Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2021
    We need nfl rewind package. It has different camera angles. So we can break it down.

I wonder if one could buy it and give the password out to each of us to run it. And then we do quartet by quarter.

• Like Like x 1
  21. nor

nor Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2016
    For what it's worth, I saw a stat a few months ago that showed Tomlin was quite a bit better than league average at winning when the underdog. I didn't see any stats about him losing when favored, but I remember a few games lately against the Raiders where there was no way we were going to lose to those bums. and we lost.

22. DJ18Baller

DJ18Baller Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2021
    Been saying it for years! Chickens are finally coming home to roost.

23. chris2fer

chris2fer Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2016
    That’s been discussed for the past 8 years. They can’t kill me when I’m already dead. I just really don’t give a **** anymore.

• Agree Agree x 2
  24. WattDaHell

WattDaHell Member

Sep 18, 2022

25. WattDaHell

WattDaHell Member

Sep 18, 2022
    I guess it wasn't obvious but the point I was trying to make was it astounds me (since in my opinion Tomlin is a bottom tier coach) that our Coach gets less criticism from the media than ANY coach in sports. You can't get everyone to agree the Earth is round I'm happy to just hear from others who are sick of being stuck with this turd. And as someone commented my bigger beef right now is with Canada but it still starts and ends with Tomlin.

• Agree Agree x 1