1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Camp started

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by jeh1856, Jul 17, 2019.

1. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    There used to be a guy from the old (official) MB to this one that would go to camp and upload vids and keep everyone updated.
    Miss that deal.

2. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    I think he was here for a year or two as well.

I find Koroza’s updates at SteelersDepot covers a lot. Always good to compare his notes with what some of the people on here have seen.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
  4. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    I can only go by what i read from various sites but there seems to be some tight competition for certain spots. I have liked what I've been reading..

Offensive lineman play for the depth positions seems pretty tight between Zach Banner, Jerald Hawkins (coming on lately) and Fred Johnson. Then you have the RT starter between Feiler and Chuks. Feiler seems to be leading by a good margin though.

Seems all the RBs have been doing good and the QB depth has been a close race so far with even Hodges doing well in his limited reps.

I've been most surprised by the TE group. CSW has made some big strides in his development and seems like Grimble is easily having his best camp. Rader has the dropsies, but Wood has been doing good.

For ILB, Bush and Gilbert are making waves, Big Red has been having a good camp but haven't heard much about Barron.

Brian Allen struggling at CB, which is what I figured, but Sutton impressing. Askew-Henry having a good camp too, and probably ahead of Locke. Haven't heard much on Marcus Allen though.

All in all it seems to be a very competitive camp so far. No games played yet but I like how a lot of the positions are close between the guys battling for those open depth spots to round out the 53. I'm anxious to see how the play in games decides things.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    And movement being able to move. I believe I am not sure that players consume 55% of revenue
    generated by the NFL. They will want more and will get it.. There is no show with out the stars.

6. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Teams have found more revenue that is not split. You are right, that will be a discussion.