1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all Trolls

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steel4Blood, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Steel4Blood

Steel4Blood Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Where are all the haters? All week all i heard from haters like Heinzmustard is how much of a man crush he has on Brady. "The Steelers will not beat the Patriots".
    Where are all the supposed Steeler fans that constantly hate on them now? No where to be found.
    What a sweet victory. Not only did the Steelers play a good game and beat Brady and Belichek but it actually got all these So called fans that are such debbie downers to shut up, for at least a day.

Now it will be "The Steelers will not beat the Saints". lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Some fans get their jollies from losses and complaining.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. R2sojr

R2sojr Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2018
    It’s 1 game. Next week we’ll see what their made of.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    I agree.. Great win today but save the I'm a better fan than u are talk.. When the Steelers lose u get the complainers. The Steelers win u get the i told u so ppl.. Just everybody shut up and enjoy the win

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Heinz wants us to win lol he owned up

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    The Steelers won today...Which I hoped would happen...And I hope they win next week...Hell, hope like hell they win the next 5 in a row!

With that said...Tomlin lost his NINETEENTH challenge IN A ROW, And botched his clock management AGAIN!

Tomlin STARTED Artie ****in Burns...Artie Burns left Hogan to go TRIPLE team Josh Gordan...Who walked in from SEVENTY yards...Then never played a down the rest of the game!

If I'm a Debbie Downer...I'm a Debbie does Dallas Downer...TOMLIN STILL SUCKS! They won, and continue to win DESPITE of him! He sucks so bad...

I sure hope they win next week ( I have never once said, or predicted ) they would lose...

You are the opposite of a hater...Blowing Tomlin when he sucks at his craft...Damn, they brought a defensive guy in THIS week and then played D...Better than they have in I don't know in how long...coincidence?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. WinTheNorth

WinTheNorth Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Dude, BEN has a man crush on Brady. For the record I do NOT... if I have a man crush on anyone it's Coach B... he knows how to use his team's strength and his opponent's weakness effectively.

He's owned us (and many other teams) for a long time and based on the past few weeks there was no reason to not expect more of the same. We played a solid game which, again, there was every reason to fear we would **** their pants again like they did for the past three weeks (and other times this season).

As BBH pointed out, Heinz is no less happy about it than the rest of us...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Slayed the mighty dragon, rejoice!!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. GoalLine

GoalLine

Oct 16, 2011
    Dilly dilly

• Like Like x 1
  10. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I think fans had a right to be pissed off and pessimistic after a 3 game losing streak where the team and coaches seemed to find every possible way to lose a football game. Being a fan doesn’t mean always blindly screaming rah rah rah no matter what happens.

This my fandom is bigger than your fandom crap is :bscow:

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 6
  11. GoalLine

GoalLine

Oct 16, 2011
    I agree and I thought we already established that my fandom was the biggest. ;)

12. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I'm happy Steelers finally beat a good team besides the Ravens.

• Like Like x 6
  13. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    I thought we’d win today actually. Our team is bipolar as they come. It comes from our head coach... we play up to the competition, and down to it as well. I figured we would play them tough, and we did. Great game by the defense (minus a couple plays, but 10 points and the final drive stand tho).

It wouldn’t surprise me if we smacked NO too. This win better energize our guys and inspire them to do something with the remainder of the season. We have a really good team that has underperformed. If they can get it together when it counts, we may look back at this season in a different light at the end of the year.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Are we sure it was Burns who screwed up on the touchdown to Hogan? It seemed like it might have been Davis, too.

Pointing out bad things, especially after a three-game losing streak, does not make any of us bad fans. It's not trolling. It is seeing what is going wrong and hoping the Steelers can fix it.

The Steelers fixed some of their problems today. They stuck to the run in the second half. The defense played better and even came up with a huge turnover. The offense came up short at times, but they responded with some big, time-consuming drives in key moments today.

There are also still some serious issues. The offense blew some big opportunities, including the two drives that ended in interceptions. Boswell missed another easy kick. The defense had a few big breakdowns that were balanced out a bit by the Patriots dropping three or four passes and taking way too many penalties.

In this moment, none of the negative matters. The Steelers found a way to beat the Patriots in a game they had to have. Like just about everybody on this forum, I am a very happy fan tonight.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Steelers vs Saints will be a good game. Boswell will be Ok on the turf....less likely to shank field goals.

• Like Like x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  16. lewisha

lewisha Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    This guy gets fan of the year. And this is coming from me, who has been arguing with other Steelers fans on the “Fire Tomlin” thread. We should all be enjoying this. It was a big step in “win 2 of the next 3”, and it happened. No matter how it happened, it happened. And do you remember when a #6 seed won 3 road games and the Super Bowl? Pepperidge Farm remembers......:steelflag:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. SteelersUK

SteelersUK Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2017
    At the end of day, we all want the same result, regardless of how we express it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    The kick he made should help his noggin.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  19. Spartacus

Spartacus Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I admit I was down on the Steelers last week, and the week before, and the week before. That's only because I know we should have won all of the three games, and I see all the wasted potential. Every year we do this to ourselves. We come down to the wire, or we need help getting into the playoffs. With the talent we have, we shouldn't be struggling with the Raiders of the NFL. I fear the window is closing faster than we think and I can see the Browns in the rear view mirror.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Oh shut up and enjoy the win geez :shrug:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Just think where we'd be if we'd beat the teams we should have...

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    At the end of the day whether we agree or disagree were here because were passionate fans of the 6 time superbowls champ Steelers.I have no doubt if need be we will have each other's back because we bleed Black &Gold "I got your back.. you got my back.. Go Steelers!!!:herewego!:

• Winner Winner x 1
  23. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    :hmm:

Whether or not those who are pessimistic or optimisitc about the Steelers state of affairs is irrelevant as a whole. Furthermore, that is not the whole point of being a fan of anything; sports or otherwise.

Be it us brothers and sisters of TheSteelersFans, other Steelers based forum sites or even #SteelersNation as a whole, when we elect to beat our proverbial chests and chastie our fellow fans for having the viewpoints they perceive, we all ultimately lose; optimistic or pessimistic views nugatory.

Some need to understand that, regardless of the views of other fans, we are all rooting for the same team. Whether or not the point of one side is correct or not should no means be an access point to chasite them. Our team just won a big and critical game.

Perosnally I believe all sides can be satisfied for tonight, we all win. :)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Tomlin isn't off the chopping block for me yet.

Would it surprise anyone if the rest of the season unfolds like this....

Steelers and Ravens both lose next week (likely to happen) and then in typical Tomlin/Steelers fashion, lose to the Bengals with Driskel at QB while the Ravens beat the Browns.

And if that happens, I will be beating the drum louder than ever for a new HC.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  25. GoalLine

GoalLine

Oct 16, 2011
    Kumbaya Steeler Nation Kumbaya