1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Cajun’s Comments

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by cajunyankee, Sep 9, 2019.

1. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    The Steelers looked Good!!!! .. in their uniforms.....

Hargrave is strong!!! Manhandled the center and bill rushed him.

Boswell is accurate on his .... kick ...

B.J. Finney was the ONLY OL to know the right snap count!!! Even Ben was wrong

Tomlin lives in his fears!!! He needed something positive so he went for a FG in the 2nd half down by 20 on the 1 yd line.... 4th and goal!!! Yay!! Hope he feels better

Ben, our “HOF” QB pockets 45 mil this year!!! I’d rather watch Mason play!!!

The Cheatriots put cement in our defensive players shoes!!! They went from fast to pedestrian!!! Dirty Red could outrun Bush

Ike Taylor returns to play offense, he was wearing number 11!!!

Seriously!!! The Steelers looked TOTALLY unprepared in all three phases!!! They looked intimidated and scared. Why In the HELL was Vince lined up against Gordon?? Not mad at Vince, we all know he’s slow and can’t cover just like Dirty Red so Why?? We have two faster LB in Barron and Bush and Safeties who are better equipped to cover!!!!

Butler can’t manage a defense on gameday and Fichtner can’t manage an offense on gameday!!! Tomlin says all the right things with style and grace BUT I’m not buying what he’s selling anymore!!!!

Cajun

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Cement in our shoes and GHB in our water jugs...I’m assuming that Kraft got 2 happy endings last night as well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    What took you so long?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    This! You've got two downs in a row to get a yard with one of the best backs in the league and one of the better pulling lines in the league. Put Nix in and earn that touchdown. If you can't get it, you don't deserve it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Me love you long time Kraft!!!!

6. STEELWARRIOR

Oct 26, 2011
    What was very alarming, was watching g Tomlin making all kinds of facial expressions and looking like the statue of liberty with arms folded as he was getting waxed and Belicheat was taking notes making calls talking to coaches looking at photos. I was blown away by that appearance.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Funny story because the wife gave me rare sexy times and I couldn’t even Perform because I was thinking of the game.

I should’ve worn my Steelers jersey lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Tomlin not going for it while down 20 is all that needs to be said.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Why go the extra mile when you don't have to? The standard is the standard after all.

10. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    my wife turned to me and said, "Really?"

11. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    That's a thing that can happen? You have my condolences.

12. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    I’ve seen this said a few times and, for me, it’s the least of our worries.

Judging performance on what they look like they’re doing for the 9 seconds a game the camera is on them makes little sense, when there’s hours of footage of what the team is doing on the field that says far more.

13. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    I think that's the issue. One coincides with the other. .Coach doing nothing on the sideline reflects team getting their azzes handed to them on the field. Makes sense to me.

14. STEELWARRIOR

Oct 26, 2011
    True, True!!! I mean you don't have to act like a mad man, but show some emotions instead of standing there with your arms folder and making facial expressions like I cant wait until this game is over get on the plane and head back home!!!

15. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I don't like to pick random examples but look at Sean Payton last night, his team gives up the go ahead TD in less than 25 seconds and he gathers his offensive guys telling them no penalties, just do their job and don't commit a foul and they still have a chance. Heck even in the Pats game with them up big, Belicheck was meeting with four of his assistants and talking things over. Tomlin is so in the game he is out of the game

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. SuperSteelers

SuperSteelers Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2018
    You can add Ben to that appearance as well just standing there watching like a fan while his counterpart across the field was studying and preparing for the next possession.

17. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Now I have to get this vision out of my head.

18. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    If the Steelers went for the TD on 4th down Nix wasn't going to be in the game, he played zero offensive snaps :shrug:. It would've been another failed play with 4 WRs, probably another drop by Limas Moncrief :lolol:.

19. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    Obviously. I'm saying that's what they should have done.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    In my earlier mock 53’s I left Nix off the team because we rarely have great success with his lead blocking. Bell would bounce and Wait for the OL to open a hole along the line. Connor hits the hole much quicker doesn’t often follow Nix. I don’t think a blocking FB mixes well with an OZBS as well as it does with a power blocking scheme. Nix didn’t play and now it seems he is injured.

Now to your point, on the 1, man up and let the RB fine the hole. Two TE or and extra lineman or maybe any number of goal line plays!!!!! At the very least do what my dad raised me to do...... “ if you’re going down then go down Swinging!! “

Cajun

• Agree Agree x 2