1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Burfict at it, yet again

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by BobbyBiz, Nov 13, 2017.

1. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    ...and no suspension forthcoming. So in the past 3 weeks he's 1) kicked a player in the head, 2) purposefully stepped on the arm of a player (twice), and 3) shoved a referee. And all 3 have gone unpunished. The league has gone soft on this miscreant, yet Bungle fans still think they've got it out for him. It's almost like the league has just said "F it we give up. You win."

2. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Nothing is showing

3. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Suspiciously the tweet was deleted. Here's another angle that shows him pushing the ref but not stepping on the lineman. It's not as good as my original post, but it's all that I could find. What is both comical and sad at the same time is Burfict's reaction after he gets the flag. You can hear him yelling "But he pushed me. He pushed me!" No **** Dick Tracy, he's the referee and he's allowed especially considering he was breaking up an altercation between you and someone else. That tells me that the dude has a complete lack of respect for authority, and given a lot of comments I've seen on it say the same thing, I think it's a sad commentary on society in general.

4. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    The surprise is that it's his first time getting ejected from an NFL game....