1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bungles fans still only hoping to make the playoffs

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelerD, Nov 10, 2011.

1. SteelerD

SteelerD Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I was just on the Bungles MB looking around and was surprised to see that they are not very confident in their teams ability to make the playoffs. In one topic "Bengals record for the next 5 games" poll results showed about 50 % voted 3-2 and 22% voted 2-3. Their schedule is PIT, Balt, Cleveland, PIT, Texans. However, in the comments below the poll the discussion was more focused on 1-4 and can we get a playoff spot. They have been losing for so long I think they are afraid to think positively.
    GO Steelers :herewego: :herewego: :herewego:

2. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Hmmmm....I kind of find myself doing the same thing with the Bengals. ;-)

3. So Cal Steeler

So Cal Steeler Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Sadly, I do too. I'm worried about Sunday. We should kill them, they stink. But, it will be their Superbowl. We got to play better, get up big, stay up. and loose no more games. In the words of Pimply Dan

4. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I agree with them they have no chance of making the playoffs...on another note h0w is their message board?

5. SteelerD

SteelerD Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I was on Jungle Noise. It was a pretty standard MB. I like to sneak a peek at our upcoming opponents MBs sometimes. Don't register or post, just find it interesting sometimes. The little time I spent on this one, the members were for the most part reasonable and had a lot of respect for the Steeler team. Ravens MBs on the other hand are full of morons fighting over who can make the most ignorant, homer comment of the day.