1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bucs/Saints thread

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steel machine, Jan 17, 2021.

1. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    The paddle breaking is just the tip of the iceberg. The guy is just arrogant as can be in all aspects. You may say the good ones should be cocky but the Michael Jordan's and the Mario Lemieux's of the world say otherwise.

2. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    For how he played in that game

3. Marvology

Marvology Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2019
    He went to a team with 2 #1 receivers then brought another and a HoF TE with him. I give him credit for taking care of his body, but Ben and Brees both had great longevity, Brady has just had to take way fewer hits in dink&dunk schemes over the years too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Marvology

Dec 10, 2019
    You can assume anyone who speaks in disingenious, media-friendly platitudes all the time is a douchebag in real life.

5. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    These were actual quotes from players though.

6. Marvology

Dec 10, 2019
    NO I meant Brady in press conferences

7. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    You clearly didn't pay much attention to Jordan's career. He was beyond cocky. He's gotta be one of the most cocky athletes of all time. I love Jordan and think he's the greatest ever, but that dude was downright nasty, to both teammates and opponents.

I agree about Mario, he was always a humble guy.

8. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    I agree Brady walked into a great situation. With that said, he didn't always have great situations in NE. That team couldn't draft a WR to save their lives. His WR's were pure trash most of the time.

9. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Not a big BB fan and wasn't a Jordan fan but understand the greatness. I was shocked when I watch a DOC. about those Bull teams and you are right the guy was a bit of an A-hole.

10. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    He truly was an *******, but it was always in a competitive way. It's what made him the player he was. He challenged himself just as hard as he challenged everyone around him. Most couldn't live up to it though.