1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bucky Brooks:Steelers better off without Le'Veon, AB

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelersfan43, May 24, 2019.

1. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I like the Steelers way of running their franchise, no one is bigger than the SB rings they bring home.

• Like Like x 1
  2. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    No, Mr. Bebee belongs to an elderly couple. I was doing ADA compliance work in their house when I met him, and I stop by to visit whenever I'm in the area.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    See, if they would have went to jumbo and handed the ball off to JuJu 4 times instead of passing, it would have solved all this! (Now I will sit back and see who thought I was being serious.)

4. MeanJoeBlue

MeanJoeBlue Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2013
    I thought you meant that JuJu would be lead blocking if they went Jumbo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    My friend is a Raiders fan...he was SOOO happy when AB went to the Raiders. Of course, he was also very happy when Martavis went there. He was convinced that the Steelers were the issue and not that Martavis had issues. Same with AB. I think he will be in for a rude awakening but we shall see....

6. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Nothing would please me more than to see AB's stats drop in half and all the media talking about how Ben made AB :lolol:

The meltdown that followed would be epic. :popcorn:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I think he is going to eat crow on his "trade me and find out" comment. He will never put up the #s he had with Ben imo.

8. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Have you seen his tweets from OTA's about he and Carr making deposits? If you have to tweet out every little thing you do with your new bestie, chances are you are trying to hard to convince every one you're over your ex, which he isn't.

• Like Like x 1
  9. MeanJoeBlue

MeanJoeBlue Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2013
    If I remember correctly, after Wallace signed with the Dolphins, he was telling the media about how great Tannehill was with the deep ball (implying that Ben was not great).

Then after 2 years with Miami, he was complaining that Tennehill couldn't get him the ball because Ryan was only using the short passes...

10. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

A.B. is still bothered by the fact that the proverbial cards did not fall his way in Pittsburgh. For that matter, it goes deeper than that. A.B. is emotionally distraught as he forced his way out of his first NFL home into the unknown.

The unknown can be a good exploration but only if the "value" of that place is told about by many. Oakland really has not done much of anything. For that matter, Derek Carr has not taken that next step.