1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bryant potential suspension lol

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelcityclash, Jun 15, 2018.

1. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Why? Cause I come here to find information on the Steelers and discuss it. Not really trying to belly ache about controlled substances.

2. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Psst...that post wasn't intended for you. If you just used it as a chance to declare your fondness for police...super!

3. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Martavis Bryant was a Steeler. Le'Veon Bell is a Steeler. Controlled substances are ON topic and related to the Steelers. Both of these players were suspended because of cannabis. So... your whining is invalid.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Heinz, you are a funny person. Not haha funny but more like, "What do you think that is used for?" kind of funny. I tease about your obsession with the Patriots, but I admit I admire your stamina on the subject even if I believe it to be wasted on a Steelers message board. Assumptions, sniper wit, hippie communes, and gnat farts are not your forte (whereas Patriots and pessimism are) in my opinion. Fortunately, this is only an opinion and not fact! ;)

5. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Heinz negativity is still around? Good thing I'm ignoring that guy.

6. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    :wave:

7. Watt Wack

Watt Wack Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2017
    And yet you stuck your nose into this thread how many times? Your actions do not match your words.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Watt Wack

Jul 29, 2017
    You just got to love when someone has to "announce" he is "ignoring" someone, just in case the person supposedly being ignored didn't know. I thought the purpose of "ignoring" someone was to actually ignore them. :lolol:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  9. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Are you familiar with how the ignore button works? Serious question. I had written a long explanation but want to make sure

10. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I’m good with it.

11. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I’m fine with discussing how much of a bonehead Bryant is for breaking the NFL rules. I just don’t care to hear about the perceived effects of drugs and whether or not they should be legal.

Also correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Bryant get busted for PED’s this time?

Edit:
    I’d like to refute some of your B.S, but I’m being Respectful of the fact that TTF doesn’t want that type of discussion here. We went through the same thing a couple years ago with threads getting locked because of this.

12. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    lol Glenn is going to come up to an empty forum from all the ignored posters

13. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    He might not see this?

14. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    lol I've been ignored probably since day one.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  15. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    I tried the ignored button once but found that in the really active threads I missed a lot and was lost so I paid attention again and just decided every one has opinions and it's sad they can't all be the correct one like mine:D

16. Watt Wack

Jul 29, 2017
    Sure, but not so respectful that you couldn't help taking ad hominem shots at me, which is also discouraged in here. So, you pick and choose the spots where you are going to be respectful then. OK.

17. Watt Wack

Jul 29, 2017
    Yea, I understand, and also understand how my TV remote works. This place is relatively well mannered so I feel no need to use the ignore button.

18. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Would everyone who has me on ignore please let me know.

19. Watt Wack

Jul 29, 2017
    All of that and you refused to answer the basic question: Of ALL the myriad of cases where you see cars wrapped around trees from weed, in how many instances was the driver also drinking or on some other drug? And if they were also drinking, then how is it possible to know if the wreck was caused by plant or booze? We KNOW for a fact being drunk causes wrecks. Like I said, the majority of planters don't even want to drive; they prefer laying on a couch and just chilling.

20. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    I agree with ya... We live in a jump behind what's popular now society. When this happens, as I believe it will, it will become the next nauseating news story in sports that supplants real life concerns like CTE and other concerns for however long it's flame lasts. Their will be lawsuits brought forth from the not fair crowd and while a company can eventually change policies without fear of backlash, I think the first time for everything monicker will apply here. We see it everyday within the ridiculous lawsuit realm and it will happen here. Too many idiots would be willing to push that movement giving it a voice no doubt. I would hope a judge would back hand that out of his courtroom as it would really have no merit to be heard honestly... But when A grown ass man can sue at the ballparks and win for not being given the free swag aimed at drawing in female fans on ladies night, I hold out little help.

Where there is hurt feelings, somebody must pay. Nowadays, somebody usually does and it's insane.

21. dobbler-33

Nov 13, 2011
    Really you can’t though. Much like nicotine something like 99% of the THC is absorbed into the lungs when it’s inhaled. Now if you were in a place where they were just filling the air with fresh pot smoke then yes you would get a high from that but that’s a totally different circumstance. If the whole contact High thing wasnt. busted awhile ago every single athlete would use it. Most people think they got a contact high due to either the effect where they think they got it so they got or are just tired, eyes red and burning from smoke, or just out partying too long.[/QUOTE]

I've seen a few dogs at parties back in my teens that would disagree you can't second hand get high hahahahaha

22. dobbler-33

Nov 13, 2011
    I didn't hear that request... WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? Hahahahahahaha

23. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    Some don't. I wasn't familiar with the particulars until I tried it once. So I thought Id ask. If you hang around long enough you start to get a feel for the different members and you develop your own board persona. We have had a lot of new members go full prison yard the last two years hence why some members used the ignore. I'm a big believer in the C.S. Lewis approach to debate, all men(or women) should come together in the public forum to debate and only then can they discern the truth.

• Like Like x 1
  24. dobbler-33

Nov 13, 2011
    I've yet to hit the ignore on anyone thus far... Too much free entertainment might be wasted.

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    It's the Center for Disease Control. It's as much of an expert opinion as you can get and there is no reason for them to lie.

Also, I gave you another source, one that would seem to be motivated to be biased in favor of smoking marijuana, but you conveniently ignored that one. You are way off on this one. Driving stoned is incredibly dangerous.

• Agree Agree x 1