1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Brutal season

Discussion in 'The Steelers Fans Fantasy Football' started by Blast Furnace, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Iv'e had 4 losses by the skin of my teeth this year. Today was particularly brutal as I was neck and neck and lost because Wentz couldn't pass against the Saints D, he ended up with negative points :facepalm:

Lost another game in similar fashion earlier in the year when Kamara couldn't get 5 points. If I only knew what I was getting myself into when I started playing this game :lolol:

2. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I feel ya man I just lost this week 176-177, yes I play Mahomes(56) and Hill(49). I am mad cause this is my 2nd loss in this league by 1 point I lost in week 8 133-134......omg. I am in danger of not making the playoffs and my team is killer:

Rodgers, Adams, Edleman, Conner, Fournette, AB and Cooks!!!!!!!

3. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Thats a good team. Same boat, danger of missing the playoffs. I have to win out and hope for someone to lose their next 2 so I can get in.

Wentz/Cousins, Kamara, JuJu, Diggs, Ingram, Josh Gordon, Chubbs. Just lost Howard my TE.

Got off to a bad start already this week, Kamara had a dud game against Atlanta, should have been able to light them up. :facepalm:

4. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

Yeah man I honestly can't believe I am losing with that team, I had the 4th pick and took AB, then got Radger and Adams. Right now there are 4 teams tied at 7-4 and 3 teams(one being me) at 6-5 so the playoff look out of reach for a team I fell might be the best I ever had. I started 4-0 and have went 2-5 since with 2 of them being losses by 1 effin point. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I too Blast have gotten off to a bad start as the team I am playing (3-8) had Cooper who got him 40 pts. I am down 25-56 going into today and if I lose it is over for me.......

Man on your team who would have ever thought Wentz and Cousins would be struggling like that? Who you got as a replacement TE there are some good ones that are risky right now. Brate(TB) is a guy on the rise as is Thomas(Hou) just a suggestion. Good luck keep me posted bud....

5. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Well, with the type of season I am having, of course the guy I am playing today has Brate on his team :lolol:

Otherwise he would have been playing Ben Watson, who scored 1.25 points Thursday :frustrated:

I have Dallas Goedert on my roster but he doesn't see any more targets now that the Eagles picked up Tate. I've kept him solely in case Ertz goes down. Slim pickings in my league on the waiver, I picked up Heuerman actually. If my playoffs hopes are still alive after today, I'll pick up one of the Rams TE's, Higbee or Everett. I know Higbee was your boy during the draft!

Best of luck to you today! :herewego:

6. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Haven’t looked at my team once. Says I don’t have permission

7. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

Ha ha now that is funny cause I was gonna mention Higbee and Everett......more Higbeel(lol) but they are on the bye. Higbee is a monster every time I watch the Rams and he catches a ball(not many) I think about the back and forth we had on him during the draft about him. Good luck man

• Like Like x 1