1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Browns imploding before the first preseason game...

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steelcityclash, Aug 7, 2018.

1. steelcityclash

steelcityclash Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2018
    https://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=525171

Man, you got to feel bad for their fan base... since coming out and proclaiming a new chapter in the franchise, J. Gordon went back to rehab, Coleman is traded to the Bills for pennies, and now their 4th rd pick., Antonio Calloway was cited for marijuana possession and driving with a suspended license on Sunday.

Rumor is Dez wants no part of the Browns organization.

You got to feel for them.

2. 69-2now

69-2now Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2017
    They'll be alright at least that's what the nfl channel is saying. According to them it will be the Browns and Giants in the SB. With all that coverage that's the way it seems anyway.

3. Watt Wack

Watt Wack Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2017
    They are just hard to even believe. The hits never stop coming. They were boasting of best WR unit in the NFL; now they lose Gordon, Coleman and now this turd. They are cursed.

4. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Relocation of this thread will commence in 3, 2, 1....................................

5. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
  6. Cobalt7

Cobalt7 Active Member

Jul 27, 2018
    Ridiculous. I joined this forum to gain intelligent perspectives on our Steeler journey. Hue Jackson operates the sewage holding tank of septic NFL players and disfunctional fans so let's leave the bad aroma's to him.

7. steelcityclash

steelcityclash Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2018
    Relax bro....

I meant to put this on the nfl forum...and it was moved as it should. For you to act like I insulted you or offended you personally is what you said “ridiculous”.

8. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    I have to give the Browns fans credit for sticking by them for so long through such a prolonged suckage.

I have been a Steeler fan since the early 70's and what have I had to put up with the odd 6 and 10 season. Even when we couldn't find a decent QB we at least had a defense that was well worth watching. I don t know how bad things would ever have to get before I would consider switching I doubt it would ever come to that.