1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Browns game...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel_ben7, Oct 12, 2020.

1. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Why is Mayfield so tough? Is it because he covers the stadium seats when it starts to rain? :roflmao: Agreed he's not going quietly into the night.

2. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Lower Level this Level ...They all or maybe not all,but most of the Elite have become Elite or trying to find a way to be Elite.. I ain't hating just hard to build a complete Team on any level.. You really got my point I can tell by your response...

3. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Looks like Chase Claypool will become even more productive then!!

4. vlad582

vlad582 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017
    The Achilles heel of this defense has been uncovered. The browns are going to sign a guy off their practice squad and watch him go 15 catches on 17 targets for 228 yards and 3 TDs.

5. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Idk, Switzer is on that practice squad.

6. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    They don't like us? That my friend is the only real news I have read this year I can trust is true.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. Vox Ferrum

Apr 22, 2019
    Career day, 5 receptions for 4 yards per catch.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  8. Vox Ferrum

Apr 22, 2019
    These games are always nasty, and because of the incident last year the refs will likely give warning before the game and be calling things very tightly. It is really going to take discipline, this is the type of game where PI and conduct penalties can swing a field position in seconds.

9. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Thanks for not getting all defensive with my response. I didn't need to come at you like I did. Apologies. And I totally agree that it's damned near impossible to build a complete team. I just don't agree with your strategy against the Browns. :drinks:

10. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    no problem . I still think my way would be a great approach and I belive the more we blitz early the more big plays the Browns will make later .. I know we need to blitz to help our cover guys which is why I say we stay in base with a 3 deep shell forcing them to run more .. If we run out of ways to disguise our blitzes then we are toast ...Only so many ways to disguise so my method is saving them for when it really counts...

• Like Like x 2
  11. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    “Experts” have the brownies winning Sunday

12. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Vegas has a lot of Browns bettors, line has moved a point in their favor.

Not sure about these experts, Browns can't stop anybody with the great Garrett sacking QBs & they haven't looked that good against a decent defense. Rivers...:facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. CanadianSteel

CanadianSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Fixed it for ya.

14. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    The Steelers better beat the Browns, because on the road the next week at Tennessee is looking like a loss.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Steelers should have something for the Covidtans. F*ck them & their disregard for the safety measures put in place.

They better beat that Clown team though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Bills played bad football last night and got spanked, turnovers, fumbles and mistakes galore. Everything went wrong for the Bills and right for the Titans. These weird results happen, Raiders beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead this weekend too. I’m not conceding that game in Tennessee yet, albeit they were definitely impressive last night.

They need to be 6-2 at the halfway point. That would mean splitting the next four

Browns
    @Titans
    @Ravens
    @Cowbows

If they want to consider themselves contenders they have to get two wins there

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. steel_ben7

steel_ben7 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    I think they can go 3-1 and be 7-1 at the end of this stretch. I think they win the Browns game this week, I think they win at Dallas, and will split the Titans and Ravens games on the road. 7-1 after 8 games even if the one loss is to the Ravens will put them in good shape to still win the division and get the top overall seed still in the AFC. If the Steelers lose in Baltimore in a few weeks they will win the Thanksgiving Day game here at home. They won’t lose both I don’t see that happening this season.

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 2
  18. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    One of my favorite Steeler wins of all time. Family packed together and pretty certain Tommy could not lead a comeback but he did and we went crazy. We were all holding hands that winning drive.

• Like Like x 1
  19. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I understand looking at a teams track record over time and seeing they just can't get it together but IMO the AFC North is gonna be changing and not for good.

20. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    Get to at least 6-2 at the halfway mark, then they're in good shape, most likely wins are the Browns and Cowboys in this stretch.

• Agree Agree x 2
  21. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    2-2 is probable, but 0-4 is definitely a possibility.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  23. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

I read that he got a good shot to the ribs and was needing xray after game.

• Like Like x 1
  24. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    ...and they need to deserve those wins. We don't need to blow anyone out, but we need to show that we can put together complete games. THAT will say contender.

It's awesome that we're finding ways to win, but Green Bay isn't finding ways to win. They're flat out winning. They're a contender.

25. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Alright Heinz...lol