1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Brown frustrated due to inner circle’s limited access

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelcityclash, Sep 23, 2018.

1. steelcityclash

steelcityclash Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2018
    http://larrybrownsports.com/football/antonio-brown-frustrated-with-steelers-personal-trainer/465166

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...aching-staff-began-in-camp-and-have-festered/

What do Tom Brady and Antonio Brown have in common?

Apparently per La Canfora, Brown’s trainer and social media manager no longer have direct access to the team (Tomlins decision). The decision was handed down in training camp and has been a constant irritant between Brown and the Steelers.

This is getting crazy with the drama. As you can remember, this was a big problem between Brady and Belichick. Although NE has compromised, now allowing Guerrero to travel with them, I hope this doesn’t become a huge deal in Pittsburgh. The drama doesn’t end and it sounds like this Could be some of AB’s said “problems”.

I believe in Browns mind, being on the cover of Madden would have allowed him to build his brand and was hoping his social media manager would help create branding opportunities similar to JuJu

Leave thoughts below...

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  2. Sojourner

Sojourner Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2015
    I don't care.

If he get's open and makes great catches and plays or not - that's what I care about.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    :facepalm:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    To quote HeinzMustard:

:facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Thigpen82

Oct 17, 2011
    Ha, great minds etc

6. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    I think the drafting of Washington, Rudolph, and Samuels was the Steelers way of eventually moving on from all of the drama associated with our 3 stars. The Rooneys have got to be at their wits end with the BS.

7. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
  8. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    How bout u just stfu and catch footballs brown hows that sound u stupid f***

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    The problem with the belichick and brady thing was belichick didnt want alex Guerrero around because he was pushing his methods on the players and thus usurping the Pats training staff. I dont think that's the case with AB's guy Tomlin just wanted to remove him.

10. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    That Guerrero guy is a complete fraud, I totally understand Belicheck's disgust with him. He's nothing but a good luck charm for Brady.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Thigpen82

Oct 17, 2011
    The article says quite clearly there was a disagreement between the Steelers strength training staff and ABs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    my social media manager is posting this for me right now, so I told her to say this....:facepalm:

13. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    good move by Tomlin btw, and who do these trainers think they are arguing with team personnel? They should be grateful they were in the building, morons all the way around

14. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    But just for AB. Guerrero was also working with gronk, Edelman, and others

15. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Another story reported by national media, that the horde of locals missed.

16. Thigpen82

Oct 17, 2011
    Sure. But in some ways it could be one player or ten - you don’t want conflicts between the team staff and external trainers.

(Different in the off-season, when they’re doing their own thing.)

17. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Yes why no local media on this?

18. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    The local guys NEVER break anything. I don't know if they don't because they fear their access will be reduced. Or because they are fat dumb, happy on the Stiller beats. A horde of locals do nothing but re-report stuff from Fowler, Rappaport, etc. And the local snoops never call out bogus national stuff either. They allegedly have inside contacts, but you wouldn't know it.

19. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    His social media manager should be fired anyways. Majority the time he spams ads and gets horrible engagement.

20. steelcityclash

Mar 25, 2018
    It’s cuz they’re old and are comfortable...no ones looking over their shoulder cuz some motivated young gun is looking to take their job....sound familiar?

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  21. Pimply Dave

Pimply Dave Active Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Trade him too. Blow it up. Not kidding. Enough. This guy is never going to win a ring. Doesn't have it in him. Don't care about how talented he is.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  22. R2sojr

R2sojr Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2018
    During the off-season feel free to use your own staff. But during the season. It’s team personnel only. That’s how s**t gets leaked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. steelcityclash

Mar 25, 2018
    I have to wonder if AB and the trainer were planning to start their own Guerrero and Brady side business... Brady will make millions after he retires from that venture....

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    He's good at beating off defenders though.
    :roflmao:

25. Pimply Dave

Pimply Dave Active Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Seriously, this team would be better offensively without him. He's a sulking, petulant child and on every passing down Ben has to try and force the ball to him even if he's doubled or he throws a temper tantrum on the sideline.