1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bring on the Patriots!!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Da Stellars, Oct 23, 2011.

1. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I'd love to say that I think the Steelers will walk all over the Pats, but I honestly couldn't say it with confidence. Granted, there is nothing like seeing someone in Black & Gold taking Brady to the turf, but he's had our number for a long time and since the Steelers D has had trouble closing games out this year (this past week was an exception), I'm just not feeling that good about this game.

As many others have said, I sure hope I'm wrong about it.

2. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Lest we forget...

[youtube:2snpm8b1]0EU1O-hGxgg[/youtube:2snpm8b1]

3. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Nice one! $%@^#%$ cheaters!!!!

4. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Steelers need to score early to match the Patriots scoring. They can't go down a 2 quick scores or it will be over early.

5. BurgherBoy7

BurgherBoy7 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I feel good about this game for some reason, Im not sure why. Usually when we play the Pats i dont feel as confident. But I know the ravens are banking on us to lose and are thankful after their MNF debacle that they have the cards this sunday and we have the Patriots. A big Steeler victory this sunday would for sure let some of the wind out of the Ravens sails.

6. slickster10

slickster10

Oct 23, 2011
    Slow down, we still have unanswered questions on our team. Remember the Pats own us ao we better not piss off BOSS Belecheat!