1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Brady & Jersey

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Spencer, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Spencer

Spencer Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2016
    Sorry if this has already been posted but, I've just read, FBI located Bradys jersey in Mexico. Is this what the FBI is about ? Wasting tax dollars on a football jersey ? If they really want to do their job, they should have looked into all the Patriots cheating.
    Boo Hoo, Tom Brady is missing a jersey. Now the prick knows how it feels to be cheated and robbed out of something.

2. aces4me

aces4me Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Well...the FBI has been known to get involved with the international movement of stolen property worth 6 figures before this. Just saying.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Another reason why Mexico needs to build a wall along its northern border - to keep out stolen contraband like this! :cool:

4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Seems this guy had other memorabilia too. Another Brady jersey, a helmet possibly belonging to Von Miller.............how do you sneak out of a locker room with a helmet??

5. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    If you build it...they won't come. LOL!

6. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Hard to believe that those jerseys are valued at 500K apiece. Saw a funny cartoon in this mornings news paper with FBI agents holding up his two jerseys and the caption read " yeah these are definitely Brady's" and on the back of the jersey it says CHEATER....