1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

BPA at #49 now?

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by steelersrule6, Mar 20, 2020.

1. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015

Just looking at some of those positions and who'd probably be available....

S - Winfield, Davis, Chinn
    OLB - Anae, Uche, Weaver, Okwara
    WR - plenty available at 49
    OL - plenty available at 49
    RB - could be a run early 2nd or not, who knows, but I"m sure 1 out of the top 3-4 will be available

but I just don't see an ILB rated around that #49 spot although its a definite need. They all seem to be slotting into that 3rd comp area.

There's a lot of CBs available right there though.....do they go there with Haden's age factored in and Hilton/Sutton on their last year?? I would hope not, since they suck at picking CBs and Layne is a question mark, but I wouldn't put it past them.

• Like Like x 1
  2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
  3. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Maybe they get lucky and a player like Kenneth Murray or Patrick Queen drop to #49, yeah I don't want a CB they won't help this season.

4. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    You never know. If you take a corner early there is a better chance of them being better then one taken later. We do need one added at some point. It would be ideal to add one that could play some fs as well if needed. I still think hilton would drop back there if minka were to miss a week or two. I do think muse is their target for Barron spot.

What do you all think of John Simpson the guard from Clemson if they go pure guard? They were at the Clemson pro day. They could leave the line intact and just replace Ramon and they have already replaced finney. Thoughts?:cool:

5. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Anything is on the table. As me and you agree, board is wide open. Who knows who they will take?! COVID-19 has ruined everything.

I am still praying for Tee Higgins.