1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Boy, That's Gotta Sting

Discussion in 'Smack Talk Central' started by TerribleTowelFlying, Oct 20, 2013.

1. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
  2. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I LOVED watching Flacco get owned by Woodley! I loved watching Hairball get outcoached. I loved watching Gumby Suggs cry as Suisham put the nail in the coffin. I loved watching Bell slice and dice through that line. I loved watching Felix carry those idiots down the field on a special teams play. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!! Man I hate the rat birds!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    And what a way to stick the dagger in them, "woohoo, we tied it up tied it up, going to beat them for sure, oh crap we lost" :roflmao:

4. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    So, guys. What's this forum all about? First time here.

5. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    It was put here to appease a few rats fans that would like to come here and talk smack. Most of us would prefer it didn't exist at all but I suppose games like today make it a necessary evil. LOL. Just let your ratbird hatred fly my friend!

6. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Whoa...back up a sec. It was put here to appease Steelers fans who asked over and over for it. I was against it from the first week I opened this place (yep, people asked for it that long ago) but I'm learning that talking smack is kind of fun. Who knew.

7. thundercleetz

thundercleetz Member

May 12, 2013
    Yeah yeah yeah rub it in, good win by you guys. You took care of business at home, we'll see you guys at our place for Thanksgiving. It's still going to be a lot of work for either of our teams to make the playoffs.

It's a rebuilding year for us, I'm just going to go pop in my 2012 Super Bowl champions Blu-Ray to shake off this loss. No shed tears over here.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  8. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah I was just being sarcastic and I knew you were against it too. Actually I thought it was put here for some nice rats fans to come and talk football with us of the enlightened view and you just decided to name it smack talk central. I agree about smack talking too. It's all I do in my life. LOL.

9. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    [​IMG]

no, i'm fine coach. Put me back in.

dedication

10. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Glad you put this section in TTF.

I'm actually enjoying it over here and chatting it up with a small few Steelers fans I've encountered so far. I love the smack talk! All in good fun as Ravens and Steelers and others fans! :thumbs_up: