1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bombshell in Boston about to drop

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by SDOT, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    If this is the final season of the 3 stooges..i hope we're the ones who end it for them. 1 last kick at the can would be nice and on their field.

Bellicheat to the Giants would be nice . Get rid of him completely

2. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    I absolutely do believe that Belicheck wanted to trade Brady because his mo always been looking to the future for the good of the team. Brady can say he wants to play till he's 45 all he wants, but that's not a safe bet for any team to take. There's being competitive and then there's obsession which I think Brady is bordering on the latter. BB spent all that time developing Jimmy G only to have get rid of him. Now he would have to find a young QB all over again to groom.

3. standupsteelerguy

standupsteelerguy Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2017
    F'n espn.... they publish this, maybe is true, maybe not, I don't know, but one thing is sure, this will piss off the patriots and Brady, unite that team and send then to the superbowl.

Last two times the parts had a controversy to rally Against?

2014: won SB

2016:won SB

Now they should play the titans to get to the afccg....uhg

Meanwhile, I'm just hoping we get past jax. That D is the real deal and I could see them giving the Steelers fits, getting after Ben and shutting the offense down.

4. standupsteelerguy

standupsteelerguy Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2017
    No way he was trading Brady this year. Not with how he is playing. If he started to slip next year? Sure, but they tried to sign gaaropolo to a multi year deal and he said no.... Their hands were tied.

5. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Private meeting with Bellicheat.....Kraft and Goodell at the Ram game. Are you friggin kidding me? How come no other coaches get the same audience. Wtf man it pisses me off.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Among all the rest of the story, I found one additional piece of info very interesting. And that was Belicheat spending time with Shanahan going over the Atlanta loss in the SB. I didn't know coaches did this. I wonder how common it is. Maybe it was a favor to Kyle's dad Mike??

7. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Very common among coaches who are friends. Players and coaches regularly help each other out, as long as it won't hurt their own team in anyway

8. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I think Belichick having an interest in coaching the Giants seems plausible. :shrug:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Actually it was as a favor. They mentioned how much Bellicheat liked Mike because he stuck up for him during Soygate,when no one else would or should. These private meetings, cross country pow-wows and house parties before championship games are extremely sketchy. It's like yeah we're in collusion...so what...what are you gonna do about it.

10. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Kraft and Goodell hanging out at their next opponents game is very odd to me. What’s up with that? Who does that? Very fishy...

11. quark12000

quark12000 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2015
    Well, not their next opponents. The team they beat in last year's Super Bowl with the "miracle comeback". Wait a minute...!