1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bolts at Steelers TV Map

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by MojaveDesertPghFan, Sep 18, 2024 at 11:47 AM.

1. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I went there, clicked on NFL and it took me to some random betting sites and eventually to Fubo prompting you to sign up for the free 7 day trial. Not sure how many times you can attempt this? Hope the board member who suggested this has input on how game day works.

2. forgotten1

forgotten1 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2022
    It's easy.

Anna's 7 miles from you and wants to have "dinner"

When i'm hard up for a stream due to some unfor"seen" circumstands.
    click delete click delete click delete
    voila?!
    We've all been there I'm sure

3. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2022
    I use Brave browser which blocks those annoying ads on VipBox, should've mentioned that before. Should still work fine without using Brave, but you'll probably have to click off a bunch of ads first. The big plus for VipBox is it's free, so you can't really complain. Sorry, I didn't understand the last part of your post

4. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Thanks Arch. I was just wondering if it was easier finding links from this site on game day vs mid week when no games were on.

5. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    So dinner with Anna and lunch with Viola? That'll keep you hopping and broke eventually. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. forgotten1

forgotten1 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2022
    depends on your deposit
    SALT no need to apply

7. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Ima streamer myself and appreciate sharing. With that stated I’d keep sites and links to them to private messages and off boards. Helps keep ‘em healthy.

I get the game on the network this week and not some nonsense like Peacock or Lifetime channel.. Go Steelers!

8. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2022
    Yes, all of the links that are available for the specific game you want to watch will show up on game day. I don't even click on one of the provided links until shortly before the game, probably won't start streaming until then anyway. Like I've already suggested, use Brave browser if you don't want to deal with a million pop-up ads. Maybe an ad block will work too, I don't really know for sure though because I just use VipBox on Brave which has a built in ad block

Last edited: Sep 19, 2024 at 7:51 PM