1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bleacher Report Mock Draft

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Fe3CCity, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Fe3CCity

Fe3CCity Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1908600-pittsburgh-steelers-updated-2014-nfl-mock-draft

Honestly, I think I am in heaven with this mock. I just looked at it and love it.

It is, of course, assuming we retain Danders and if we do I'll be happy with the mock.
    Im not on the offense/TE bandwagon that is running ramped through this board.
    The only pick I don't like is the OLine pick. A "can play all positions guy" could be had there or atleast a C/G combo guy. I'd rather take a WR there or TE.

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Went downhill fast after the first 2 picks. I'd be very upset with this draft, no thanks.

3. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    I really like this one actually. First 3 picks are awesome, love Shembo and Thomas too. Fills a bunch of holes with some intriguing players

4. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I like the fact that they have us loading up on the defensive side the first three rounds. Really like CB and S in the first two. We MUST improve our secondary.

5. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    A couple interesting pieces...some I've never heard of...

1st round seems good...the RB is interesting...as is the ND LB...other than that I have no clue who they are...

6. USCGSteeler

USCGSteeler Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2011
    I have been pimping Buchannon, I know we have allot of needs but if we can get this guy I will be stoked, especially following a CB in the first.

7. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    not crazy about the RT pick, when we need another LT possibility. lersgofer7 won't like they talk poorly of gilbert either.:cool:

8. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    I personally do not like this mock at all.

9. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I like the 1st pick CB Justin Gilbert. That's it!!

Now there are a couple of choices that are intriguing.... RB De'Anthony Thomas in the 5th RD & Prince Shembo OLB in the 6th.

Cajun-