1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Biggest disappointment of the year so far?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Da Stellars, Oct 10, 2019.

1. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Some things don’t require green font......obviously :shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  2. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Well I would start a thread about it but I don't have the time...............:shrug:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Don't look like Munch is making too much of
    a difference out in Denver last night? That was a jail break.

When you have inexperienced qb's and WR's like we do.
    THE OL must step up and provide running lanes to get the running game
    going. Hell Walter Payton couldn't run the way this OL blocked the first 5 weeks.
    Just think what it would do for play action if they could establish a running game?
    San Francisco is showing us how it is done. Garrapolo has been unimpressive and they are still
    on top of division.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    He is. But how long will the Steelers wait to sign another FB? It’s been 6 weeks. Do we go the entire season without a FB?

5. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Not capitalizing on the turnovers. We need touchdowns. However, given the loss of Ben it will take time. In addition, the losses of Bell and Brown. For all of the people who were delusional to the point that Connor and JuJu were going to seamlessly replace these two I just shook my head. Bell and Brown are two of the best, in the history of the NFL, that ever played the game folks. End of story.

You can not just plug and play Connor and JuJu and think that there was not going to be a drop off in production. Given that, they both had to go unfortunately due to their rotten dispositions. Very sad to think about where we would be right now if we were able to retain their services. I know that we did not win a championship when they were here but we were so much better one must agree. Management let their situations get out of control. It did not have to be this way.

6. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    But but but what about the narrative that the OL was suffering because of Munch being gone lol. That camp got all quiet hehehe

7. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Why sign another?healthy or not,they don't maximize him much less use him often. Hard to justify a fullbacks presence running out of shotgun formation week in and out

8. Ytownsteeler

Ytownsteeler Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2015
    Easy for me. Instead of letting season be a complete disaster and getting a qb to replace Ben . We trade first round pick for a darn dB. We are going to waste a chance to groom real replacement for Big Ben and not some dink and dunk 7-9 we like mason or duck man.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    The Pats are somehow better than they were last year, that's my disappointment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018

11. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    A QB brought in to replace Ben would still lose games with our defense sans Minkah. Fitzpatrick is worth their 1st rounder next year.

• Agree Agree x 2